Ep 8/Chap 12

The council was currently talking to Clarke Griffin. After the horrific event last month, the ark is finally able to communicate with the 100.

Now that it is known they're actually alive.

Obviously, the council feels remorse for all 300 deaths but also feel 10x guilty because they were all for nothing.

Delinquents took turns everyday to talk to their parents but on some days, the radio would fail and break up.

That's when Raven Reyes, the best mechanic out there, would go in to fix it.

Five would notice and follow after. At first, Raven would get frustrated with the younger girls non stop rambling but soon enough became comfortable with it. Her company was kind of soothing but also a little bit chaotic.

Raven even taught five how to fix the radio and the two of them would work together to get the job done.

Five would constantly crack jokes that never failed to make Raven laugh and the 14 year old would also never give up on the light flirting that she would use towards Birdie.

It's just the hormones.

Raven wasn't used to having friends so it was nice to have Five around. The two girls got closer as time went on. It went from helping on the radio every week, to constantly hanging out and doing whatever other jobs were open around camp.

Raven would even jokingly flirt back at times and the thought of Finn would slip her mind whenever she was with five. Finn always acted weird and he didn't show as much of his love and appreciation for Raven as he did on the ark.

Something changed.

The problem was that Finn would get upset with his girlfriend when she started to hang out with him less and less. It was as if he felt her slipping away. The fights they had caused Raven to eventually stop hanging out with Five and instead spending majority of her time on her boyfriend instead.

Finn felt satisfied enough with that until Clarke would come by. Everything about him would change and his posture would go tense.

Raven didn't understand why.

Five did though.

She would watch from the side, a frown always on her face until Jasper and Monty would snap their fingers to get her out of her thinking state.

Jasper and Monty eventually noticed the way five looked at Raven and began to tease her constantly about it.

Five would laugh it off but something would still be off about her.

She felt terrible that no one was telling Raven the truth and it seemed like no one was ever going to.

___________________________________

After speaking and brainstorming with the council on how to survive the upcoming winter, Jaha decided he wanted to talk to Clarke privately.

"Your mother.." he slowly began but, as expected, he was interrupted by Clarke.

"I don't want to talk about her."

"Please, Clarke." The chancellor practically begged.

Griffin didnt budge and only narrowed her eyes at the screen.

"It's time to forgive. Let me schedule a time for you and Abby to sit down." Jaha proposed.

Clarke stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing. "Look, I know you both think that betraying my dad, killing him, was an unavoidable tragedy, but I don't see it that way. So just tell me who's next and let someone who actually wants to talk to their parents have a turn."