𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

summary: in which; Harry's day had been going horribly, up until he got partnered with you, for his new English assignment

summary: in which; Harry's day had been going horribly, up until he got partnered with you, for his new English assignment. He then learns that Shakespeare's words and wonders encourage more than silly crushes.

trigger warnings: self-deprecation, sexual content, mature themes.

word count: 18.6k

includes: high school AU, teasing, subrry, oral (male receiving), written in second person.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Harry had never been one to make such large demands. It was uncommon for the green-eyed man to lash out, as well, known for his endless kindness and love-spreading.

He had been moderately the same ever since he was younger, never straying from his kind, gentle everlasting heart and the warmth in his soul. His mother thought it was quite endearing, and his actions were continuously proved as the days went by; saying goodnight to every individual stuffed animal. He claimed they had feelings, much like humans, and deserved such a causality.

Harry was always giving his sister, Gemma, the last cookie, even when he wanted it—similar to how he would always insist on holding his mum's hand when crossing the street, wanting to make sure she was safe and that he could protect her—even if he was just 7 years old at the time.

It continued as such throughout middle school, giving his date to the spring formal a small peck on her hand, even when he was riddled with nerves, holding her hand gently in his shaky, clammy, and trembling ones. Harry was always paying attention in class, some would say he was a teacher's pet—and yet it was only so he could use his education to the best of his abilities.

He knew that not everyone was as lucky as he, a large population of the world not having access to everything he does, let alone understanding how to use such things, given. The young boy thought it was barbaric to waste such a thing, knowing that he was beyond lucky to go to school, to have a home, to have friends—a family, too.

Harry had always been a lovely student, receiving good grades and rarely acting out of his sweet ways. He was a wonderful friend, taking time out of his days to check up on each and every one of them, glad to solely speak with the people he cared about. They, however, couldn't imagine how someone could be so kind, even when life seemed to have a target on his back.

Things started drastically decreasing when he transferred to a new school, the knowledge that he would have to leave everything familiar behind, to further transition into high school. The majority of his friends were attending one out of the boundaries of his neighborhood, furthermore leaving the green-eyed boy alone, dependant on himself.

Middle school was where he thrived and he could only hope that high school would be the same. How wrong he was.

Harry had always been admired by his peers at Hill elementary, his old elementary and middle school, therefore he wasn't too sure why no one seemed to like him at his new school. His mother shared the same fears, not wanting her sweet boy to feel any less love than he deserved, howbeit she knew that she couldn't interfere.