𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐝

summary: in which; the best thing Harry ever did was subscribe to her page

trigger warnings: sexual content, mature themes.

word count: 7k

includes: camgirl, masturbation (female and male receiving), written in the third person.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Harry hadn't intended to find himself loading onto the webpage of his favourite site.

The uniform resource locator was bookmarked and tabbed to display at the beginning of the bar, though he hadn't consciously made the decision to watch her tonight. He had previously planned his evening to be consumed with procrastinated work tasks and forgotten emails that needed to be sent; more realistically with the film, he had been wanting to see since it left months weeks prior. Still, he found himself loaded onto the page that had his login information auto-filled and ready for his pleasing. The unconscious decision made him realize that although there was pressing work to be completed, it would be done more efficiently if he was able to relax beforehand.

Therefore, with idle fingers, he scanned his information before directing his mouse to click the button that would direct him to the site page. He paid no mind to the rows of other users that presented themselves to the public and swiped past the thumbnails that would make him feel as though he was cheating on the girl he truly wished to view. The women filling the screen were presented in various states of undress and although Harry was there for a reason far from pure, he wished that the bookmarked page would bring him directly to her individual site. He didn't wish to see others that greatly differed from the woman who consumed him with utter sweetness and immense lust.

With that, Harry stopped scrolling when he reached an area where he could leave his screen on without prompting guilt to flow through his system and soften his cock. Not a single woman filled the frame, rather an advertisement for the practice of safe sex, and he knew that he could then continue with his next actions. He swiped his mouse, clicked the search bar in the top corner of the page and keyed in the username that had become all too familiar. The correct suggestion came up after a few keystrokes, and he accepted it before he paid any mind to those beside it.

Her page filled his screen, the softened pink base backing the customized, personal page that Harry was presented with. Her username bluebirdsandhoney greeted him. It was accompanied by the details regarding her streaming schedule, which Harry pleasantly realized mentioned today's date with a time slot that took place in the next few minutes. Her Patreon page, which Harry had been a member of since she released it weeks after he began watching her, was linked to the right, and the sight reminded him of the exclusive images and videos, as well as early release, traditionally formatted videos he could find there.