𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

summary: in which; after a displeasing culmination with a now ex-boyfriend, Allison returns home with nothing but tears and a broken heart

summary: in which; after a displeasing culmination with a now ex-boyfriend, Allison returns home with nothing but tears and a broken heart. That is, until her roommate Harry offers her a proposition she cannot deny.

trigger warnings: cheating, sexual content, mature themes.

word count: 13.5k

includes: roommate Harry, cheating, angst, fingering, oral sex (female receiving), written in the third person.

based on: boyfriends, harry styles

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

With chocolate brown hair that smelt of fresh flowers and fell past her shoulders in long tendrils that pooled at the curve of her waist, Harry thought her to be some sort of otherworldly creature. No mere woman could be as exquisite as Allison; with the way, her eyes shined with stardust and her cheeks were adorned with a natural, albeit captivating, rosiness. It painted warmth across the surface of her nose smattered in freckles, petite and scrunching whenever she gave him one of her signature earth-shattering smiles.

He felt immensely thankful not only for when he was gifted with the sight but additionally for having her in his life and having a relationship with her that warranted the display of such warmth.

She had the most perfect voice, he's realized, with her vocabulary swathed in a mild intricacy only she could master and the closing of her words lilted with a raspy undertone. The couple of times he's had the honour of hearing her speak early in the morning, however, was his favourite. The times when she hadn't gotten the chance to drink coffee yet, speak to another individual, and overcome the initial sleepy, cooing tone to her voice.

He thought she was the most perfect person in the world. The notion was regardless of the fact that he had solely known Allison for mere weeks and spoken to her a total of seven times—all memorized by him, of course.

The first occasion was the day he had met her, the deep maroon of her sweater contrasting to the burnt orange one that warmed his form in the mid-September weather. They had organized a meeting at a coffee shop in town to discuss Harry's critical living situation; one in which his roommate had bailed on moving in with him at the last minute, and suddenly left him with an extra bedroom and rent too expensive to pay on his own. The second occasion was when they had come to an agreement and she arranged to move in with him, finalizing that she would occupy the spare bedroom and any other space the apartment had to offer her. The third, and all others following, was when he had gotten a glimpse of her on her way out the door and managed to spark a quick conversation before she left, or speak to her whilst she flitted around the apartment.