Chapter 16 [ A Little Mature Content Ahead]

At night..

Everyone decided to stay in the mansion because it's already 12.p.m.  .Yubin activated sound proof in zhan and yibo's room ,that make everyone burst in to a huge laugh......

'ok ,good night all'

Zhan didn't even spare a glance at yibo ,who's now smirked at zhan... Zhan felt a bit sad when yibo with xuan all the time..they were whispering with each other.

'yibo ,go to your room and sleep ,I will come '

'no ,no ge ,come with me'

Yibo dragged zhan to their room and closed the door and zhan raised a brow..

'ge , open this'

Yibo gave a black and brown box to zhan and zhan took it and slowly opened it.

'woah'

Zhan gasped and looked at yibo and yibo looked down...

'I'm sorry gege ,I took this for you ,this is my own choice ,I hope you will like this .If you are disappointed I'm sorry and throw the gift away'

But zhan is still shocked ,he looked at the present and smiled..

'baby ,I love it ,but it's so expensive'

[ Think it's the most expensive watch in the world ,okay???]

'It's okay gege ,I love you more than anything in this world'

'baby'

Zhan said with teary eyes and hugged yibo tightly and kissed his lips..

'ge ,stop it and also open this box'

Yibo whined and gave a middle size box to zhan .zhan slowly took it and opened it.but...

'a cat'

'a cat'

Zhan giggled and took the cat into his arms..

'what it's name Yibo?'