Chapter 17

But Screamed from pain ,when a bullet passed through his leg..

Zhan smirked and went towards yibo ,who's now looked at zhan with a scary look

Zhan smirked and went towards yibo ,who's now looked at zhan with a scary look...Zhan glared at yibo sharply and looked at Zan Jin and grabbed him by collar and pointed the gun at him head..

'Drop your guns or I will kill your leader'

Zhan shouted and everyone looked at them....

'I said drop your guns' 

zhu zan jin's man dropped their guns...Haikuan and yubin and others handcuffed them and took them away........Zan Jin looked at haikuan and haikuan just smiled.

'hai..haikuan ..hel...help me'

'Help you? huh? are you kidding me?'

Yubin laughed and took zan jin to another car..........yubin nodded at zhan ,who's now smirked at zan jin darkly...

'you tried to lay your filthy hands on my yibo.... get ready to go to hell now....yibo is mine .only mine'

'take him to the torture room ,I will come'

Zhan mouthed to yubin..he nodded and went...zhan went to yibo's car and opened the door...yibo looked down ,as he well know he disobeyed zhan's orders. yeah ,he is the president ,but zhan is his boyfriend... Zhan looked at him and grabbed yibo's chin.

'why did you disobey me?'

'sorry zhan ge'

Yibo held zhan's hands ,but zhan slapped his hands away...

'Yibo ,don't you understand?  what will happen if Zan Jin did something to you? you are the president ,you want to be safe'

Zhan shouted and pushed yibo away making yibo angry a little..

[ my mind saying me to do some cruel thing,but i can't .I hate to see them cry]

'yeah ,I'm the president, but I was just curious that time. that's why i opened my eyes. yeah.I'm wrong.I was wrong.you know since childhood I just lived with my dad.always i had a huge security with me.I don't know what kind of persons are live in the outside world ,because i never had a chance to look....I lost my loved ones...I don't even remember his looks ,even his name?he left me in this world..and now my dad left me.

 Don't you remember? when you were in hospital,how your parents treated me? it's so much cruel.do you think I'm that much strong to bear it? but your birthday day,they accepted me as your boyfriend and they bowed me like they don't even know me or they don't remember how they talked to me that day? yeah ,I pretended to be happy in front of your parents.are you happy now? what the reason that they accepted me? they even told you to take care of me..  lastly everyone wanna leave me.why?...in my childhood when I'm go outside ,the guard didn't even allow me to talk with other people....why zhan ge? Is it wrong that I'm being curious about these things?Am I wrong? ,tell me'