Epilogue....

4 months later....

'yibo ,I will come baby ,wait...'

'You are on the airport ,right Bo?'

Zhan quickly cut the call and drove his car to airport .. he stopped his car and ran to the airport looking for someone special.

'Zhan ge'

'Bo ,my Bo'

The tears fell from zhan's eyes ,when he saw his baby is running towards him

The tears fell from zhan's eyes ,when he saw his baby is running towards him...zhan spread his arms widely and yibo hugged him tightly while sobbing.... 

'I miss you gege ,I really miss you'

'I miss you too baby'

zhan said and cupped yibo's face....He claimed his lips with yibo's.....He missed this marshmallow lips four months.. yeah ,it's been 4 months...

after their honeymoon yibo had to go to south Korea for meet Korean president .zhan didn't want yibo to go,neither yibo...yibo said this to his dad,but Quiren told him to go... yibo and quiren  quarrelled  ,zhan heard it ,comforted yibo and told him to go..

Yibo pouted angrily and zhan took him to their shared bedroom to talk,but  after few minutes the whole room echoed from moaning ,groaning and skin slapping sounds..

however yibo agreed to go with cheng and bowen ,because of zhan......they video called every night......

Now present time..

Zhan wrapped his arms around yibo's slim waist and yibo wrapped his arms around zhan's neck and pulled him closer....zhan deepen the kiss and slowly his hand went inside yibo's loose shirt touching his milky skin.. he pinched yibo's waist making yibo moan.

The guards ,Bo wen and cheng felt shy and looked away.. 

'what the heck,I don't want to watch a live porn show'

Someone shouted and yibo and zhan parted quickly and fixd their clothes.....yibo blushed and looked at the man,who shouted....but zhan glared sharply at the man...

'dad ,it's you'

'Zhan ,sorry for disturbed ,but I really wanna meet my son,you can fuck him at your house,not here ,okay?'

quiren said and smiled ,while yibo huffed and hugged his dad...zhan nodded and went towards him...

'hi ,how are you my son?'

'I'm fine dad and Korean president signed the papers,now our countries are friends'

'I'm really proud of you ,my small bean'

'dad ,I'm not a bean'

'haha ,okay dear,now zhan ,you can fuck him,I gotta go'

'okay dad ,thanks'

zhan dragged yibo with him and drove his car to their mansion and threw yibo on the bed....he fucked yibo hardly till yibo passed out due to exhaustion.. 

they slept in each other's embrace after 4 months.....yibo snuggled closer to  zhan and zhan hugged him tightly...the scent of each other made them feel safe and calm..

At Morning........

Yibo opened his eyes and yawned ,zhan chuckled and kissed his forehead with teary eyes...Yibo cupped zhan's face and wiped his tears.....

'zhan ge ,why are you crying?'

'Bo ,I can't let you go again,when you went Korean,i felt I lost'

'me too gege ,for real I cried every night zhan ge, I don't want to anywhere without you gege'

Yibo placed his head on zhan's chest and the crystal drops fell from his eyes..the two cried their heart out in each other's embrace..... how can they live without each other,without each other's warmness and everything? 

after few minutes ,zhan kissed yibo's forehead ,nose ,cheeks ,lips ,chin and looked at him [ yibo] with lovely eyes.

'now it's okay ,you are here with me'

'hmmm ,I love you gege'

'I love you too baby'

zhan slowly pushed yibo to the bed and looked at him...

'Can i yibo?'

'you don't want to ask ge'

and zhan claimed yibo's lips with his...

It's the end of their love story...they will live for each other and they will die together....two bodies,but one soul....their love is really amazing.....no one can't separate them.........they are bound to each other.

They are made to be together................

END.........

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys ,so this is the end.........enjoy and..love you.

Please tell me this story is good or not?????????? 

I will miss you guys. thanks for your support to this story and thanks for being with me turtles.........

we will meet from my another zhanyi story...

and I have a request ,today I really wanna big comment from you guys,from my silent readers too .hehe ,give me ,okay?

............ Bye...............Love you ..........stay safe................

stay safe