Chapter 19

At Morning.........

'good morning baby'

'good morning gege'

'the party is in the evening ,right?'

'yeah ,why?'

'nothing ge'

'then go and take a wash baby'

Zhan kissed yibo's forehead. yibo smiled and went to take a wash..........zhan went to other bathroom and took a wash....

zhan went to other bathroom and took a wash

'zhan ge ,let's eat please ,I'm hungry'

Zhan chuckled and went to dining table with yibo....suddenly yibo smirked and looked at zhan....

'My personal bodyguard Mr.Zhan'

Zhan blinked and looked at yibo ,who's now smiling like a baby.......

'yes sir?'

'serve me the food'

'ok sir'

Zhan said with gritted teeth and other guards laughed silently,as they already understood what's the relationship between these two....

'I will surely punish you yibo' Zhan mumbled and went to the kitchen and mixed some spicy powder to yibo's foods.he grinned evilly. zhan took the dishes and served them to yibo.. yibo took the ramen and ate a spoon full of it. yibo suddenly stood up with his whole face is red,he took a cold water glass and drank it in one go. and in the next moment zhan started to laugh his ass off and yibo glared at him sharply...

The muffled sounds came out from guards's mouths. yibo looked at zhan darkly and turned to guards..

'stop laughing ,and you Mr.Xiao , go to your room right now'

Zhan frowned and tried to touch yibo's hand ,but yibo slapped his hands away and ran to his room.... zhan sighed and ran after him.

'yibo ,baby wait'