Chapter 18

'I still can't believe gege'

'haha ,I found you baby ,I'm really very happy yibo'

Zhan pulled yibo towards him and kissed his red lips softly...there's no tongues rolled, the kiss was full of love and longing... 

'ahem ,Mr.Yibo ,Mr.Zhan'

'Oh ,haikuan'

'don't you two want to go to president mansion?'

'oh my god ,I forgot ,let's go'

The driver drove the car to president mansion with ten cars following them for their safety.. cheng and others are another cars following them too. Zhan fixed yibo's suit and the car stopped in front of president mansion after a hour..

Yibo got down from the car and headed to mansion with majestic steps. he was surrounded by many guards. yibo huffed with annoyance making everyone chuckled at his cuteness...zhan stopped and looked at him...cheng came to him and smack his head.

'don't eye fucking him zhan ,let's go'

The mansion was surrounded by so many guards

The mansion was surrounded by so many guards....yibo want to stomp on his feet ,as he don't like guards..but he calm himself down and went inside.. They all bowed to yibo, yibo just nodded making zhan proud of his baby.....

Yibo stood in the middle of the living room. he don't know what to do??

 he don't know what to do??

'for my luck ,it's dark'

Yibo mumbled to himself ,because he don't like any colours except black....his favourite colour is green,but he don't like pink colour,yellow colour etc.

'zhan ge ,what I want to do?'

he whisper yelled,zhan understood the situation and came towards yibo....

'baby'

Zhan said loudly and everyone chuckled ,even guards...'shit' zhan cursed and looked at yibo ,who's now trying his best not to laugh.

'Mr.Wang'

Zhan salute to him and yibo nodded and smiled gently..

'Mr.Xiao ,where is my personal office'