3

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

When Bokuto-san and I got home I was tired but he was still hyper as shit. How? I don't fucking know. "Bokuto-san how the hell are you still wide awake!?!"

"I don't know, it could've been all that food I ate" I look over at him and see that he is rubbing his tummy like a little five-year-old. I chuckle slightly at his actions. How adorable

"Why are you laughing?" he looks over to me with a quizzical look on his face. "Nothing nothing"

"Oh! y/n-chan why don't we play some kind of game, maybe then I'll be able to get some rest!"

"Ugh, fine, what do you want to play?" I look over at him while he thinks "well there's a cabinet under the TV full of games and stuff, over there" I point towards the TV so he knows where to go. "I'm gonna go put some more comfortable clothes on and I'll be back. Want me to get you something to wear?"

"Yes please"

"Okay, I'll be back" I walk upstairs and into my room, I put on a baby blue form fitting crop top and some black and white plaid pants with a white lace waistband. I brush my hair and head to the other room to look for some clothes for Bokuto. I grab him a pair of gray sweats and a guns n' roses shirt I found that looks like it'll fit him. I come down the stairs and throw the clothes at the back of Bokuto's head.

"Hey what was that for!" He turns and looks at me. "I picked a game!!"

"What game did you pi-" I pause looking at the colorful circles on the box he's holding. Oh shit.

"I chose this one!" he holds up my worst enemy...twister. I can tell I have dread writing all over my face because he looks at me with slight concern.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine" I lay down on the couch with my head over one of the arm rests. "You gotta move the coffee table out of the way so we have a clear playing space"

"Yes Ma'am!" He moves the coffee table to the side and pushes the couch that I'm on back a little bit so we have enough room. I look at my phone and download an app so we don't have to use the spinner and we can both play. I explain the rules to him and we start a game.

We are 10 minutes in and neither of us have fallen. Bokuto has his right foot on red, left foot on green, right hand on red and left hand on yellow. (if you look up what a twister mat looks like I think you'll get a better mental image) I have my right foot on blue, left foot on yellow my right hand on blue, I'm right under Bokuto with his chest right above my head. I'm holding onto Bokuto's left arm so I don't fall. My phone announces that Bokuto has to somehow place his right hand on green, which he somehow manages to do. Having his right arm crossed over his left. Neither of us have said a word since things started to get twisted, I can't tell if it's out of embarrassment or concentration. My phone announces for me to put my left hand on red. You've gotta be shitting me. I have to let go of Bokuto's arm and I reach under me and put my hand on the red in between Bokuto's right leg and hand. I can feel myself trembling under the pressure and under Bokuto being physically in between his legs trying not to fall. My phone does another announcement of where Bokuto must place his left hand on blue which is right under me, and my hands being in a twist this isn't going to end well. He moves to twist so his hand is under my chest. I can feel myself slipping. God it was a stupid idea to wear socks doing this. My phone speaks and says "right foot on green" it takes me a second to get my foot over there "oh shit" I slip. I fall with my limbs twisted. "Yes! I wi- ACK-" Bokuto celebrated a little early, when I felt my leg hit his left foot he came crashing on top of me. "Oof-" "owie" I start laughing uncontrollably at the pain from getting crushed by this man.

He rolls off of me onto his back. And looks at me with concern only to see me absolutely dying of laughter. He smiles and starts laughing with me.

"I think that was the most interesting game of twister I have ever played" I prop myself up on my elbows. And look at him as he's just laying there.

"That was a lot of fun, I've never had this much fun before, you know?"

"Yeah, I know" I reminisce on a few bad memories between me and my ex before snapping into reality after hearing owl boy yawn.

"You tired now?" I looked over at him, raising an eyebrow.

"A little, yeah" he sits up next to me.

"I have a spare room upstairs that you can sleep in, I'll go get some blankets" I stand up and start walking to the laundry room to get some blankets for the room. I walk upstairs towards the spare room and put the blankets on the bed. "Bokuto-san" I waited a second and went downstairs only to find it empty.

"Bokuto-san?" I look around the living room and I can't find him. But the Twister board was put away and put back in the cabinet, and the living room was back to how it was before. I walk back upstairs and head into my room to see Bokuto passed out on my bed. I facepalm and walk over to him trying to wake him up. "Bokuto-san this is my room, you can't sleep here '' I attempted to push him off the bed. I failed.

"....you've gotta be kidding me" i think about what to do, whether i should go sleep in the spare room, or try to wake him up again. "One more time" i try to flip him over so he rolls onto the floor. Oh my cheesus what does this man eat!?! I give up and decide to just grab my phone charger and body pillow and head to go sleep in the spare room. "Goodnight Bokuto-san" i say before turning the light off and heading out.

I walk into the room which contains boxes full of clothes and some of my brother's things. Been a while since I've stayed here. I lay down, put on some music like usual and drift off to sleep thinking about the events of today. "Please don't let it be a dream" I whisper before letting sleep take over my body.

𝐀/𝐍
𝟏𝟏𝟗𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 😭 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐟𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚!!

----------------------------------------------------------