4

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

I open my eyes to see that I'm in my own room, in my bed. 'I could've sworn...was it a dream...' I look around to see no sign of the owl haired boy. I get up and groggily make my way downstairs still half asleep.

"Good morning y/n-chaaaaaan!!" I jump a little at the booming voice that I have been greeted with. 'It wasn't a dream.' I smile to myself.

"Good morning Bokuto-san, what are you doing?" I look and see Bokuto eating some of the meat that was in the fridge.

"Well i woke up and i was like 'isnt this y/n room? where is she' and i looked for you and saw that you were in that one room full of all those boxes SO i decided that i bring you to your room so you sleep comfortably while i get something to eat and you get more sleep. i hope you dont mind me eating this meat, i just grabbed something from this metal box thingy because i didnt see anything in that room full of all the food, and i dont know how to cook."

I giggle at Bokutos little story of what happened this morning. "It's okay Bokuto i need to go grocery shopping today anyways and we can probably get you some clothes of your own too, that way you arent wearing any of my brothers old clothes."

"Wait, you have a brother?!?"

"Yeah, oh did i not tell you? i thought you would've been able to tell because of all of the clothes in those boxes" i grab a piece of lunch meat and shove it in my mouth.

"oh, i just thought you liked collecting guys clothes for fun- ACK!" I smack the back of his head "idiot" i mutter as i walk upstairs to change.

"im going shopping for some food, wanna come with me. we can get you some clothes too"

"oooo yes yes yes! i wanna go!" he pours the rest of the meat into his mouth. 'Well guess thats another thing we need to get.'

(Timeskip because i said so)

We arrive at the Mall so we can get Bokuto some clothes first and then go shopping for some food, we walk into the Mall and i immediately see Bokuto almost pass out from being so overwhelmed.

"Hey there buddy watch it, if you pass out im leaving you here" i attempt to catch him almost dropping him in the process.

"So many places to go to, what is this place? Is it like a gathering place for sacrificial ceremonies to the gods??" I look at him (😃 who hurt you-)

"Uhhhhh...no. This is called a Mall, its where people come to have fun- and spend there money on stuff that they dont need for survival, but we came here for two things. Food and clothes, so lets go get you some clothes"

I turn in the direction of my favorite clothes store (i dont know what store so like yeah 😭)

As we enter i see my friend at the front. "Hey Suga!!" I wave him over.

"Oh hey y/n-chan what brings you here?"

"Not much just getting some clothes for this guy" i point behind me.

"Oh, and who might this be" Suga looks at me with a smirk and i give him a look saying 'dont even'

"Hes a friend visiting from out of town, isnt that right Bokuto-san.......Bokuto-san?" I turn behind me and see him looking around at clothes already, i facepalm and look back at Suga.

"You mind helping me out?"

Suga chuckles "no problem"

I watch Suga walk over to Bokuto and lead him to some of the clothes racks to help Bokuto find some stuff while i head over to the women area to get myself some clothes for upcoming spring.

I grab a few skirts and some light jackets a few dresses and new pairs of shorts and fishnets before heading to the front area.

As im walking i see Bokuto walking out of one of the dressing rooms with Hawaiian shirt on and a pair of beige pants, i can see Suga telling him to strike a few poses so he can get a better feel for it. 'Those guys seem to be getting along just fine, what dorks.'

I chuckle to myself before heading over to them.

"What are you boys doing over here?"

"Oh! Y/n look at me" Bokuto says before striking another pose trying to show off. I smile at him. 'Adorable.'

I look at Suga "so hows it going?" I take a seat next to Suga, "that was the last outfit and we found some good stuff for him, theres also two pairs of shoes as well"

"Okay got it, would you mind helping me carry this stuff to the front?"

"Heh not at all" he grabs the clothes they chose for Bokuto, and we head to the checkout line.

Bokuto comes out holding the clothes he was just wearing, "dont forget these" he comes over and pit the shirt and pants down.

"Oh yes how can we forget" i smile up at him, "no need to tell me how good i look, i already know" he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Okay hot stuff lets go put this stuff in the car and then head over to the grocery store, Suga well catch you later okay?"

"See ya soon y/n, hope we get to hang out again Bokuto"

We walk out of the Mall with bags of clothes in hand and Bokuto with a big smile on his face.

"You okay Bokuto-san??"

"Yeah, just happy to make a new friend"

"Im glad your happy Bokuto-san, now lets go get some fooooood~ Mama needs some more chuupets"

𝐀/𝐍
𝟏𝟎𝟏𝟐 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐦𝐠 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐣𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐥𝐦𝐟𝐚𝐨.
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬 <𝟑

----------------------------------------------------------