2

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

We were walking down the street getting accustomed to each other. Asking each other questions and stuff. I asked him some questions about the place he came from. He asked me some things about my family and stuff about this place.

We finally arrived at the little restaurant that I so often favored.

"Come on Bokuto-san, time for you to meet my best friend"

We walk inside to see that the place is fairly empty, I ring the bell at the front counter and wait a bit. What's taking him so long?

"TETSUROU!!"

We hear some banging around and a pan fall before the bed head pokes his head out from behind the curtain.

"Well well well, look who the cat dragged in." He says with a sly smile on his face.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I'd like for you to meet my friend here, his name is Bokuto. Bokuto, this is Kuroo Tetsurou, my best friend."

I look over at Bokuto who's spaced out looking at his surroundings. I wonder if he's ever been to a place like this where he is from? I tap him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Bo?"

He looks over at Kuroo and introduces himself.

"Oh, sorry. Names Bokuto Koutarou, nice to meet you Kuroo"

"Nice to meet you too bro, so chibi-chan, what can I get for you and your friend here?"

"Two orders of the usual please"

Bokuto looks at me confused.

"Okay I'll call you over when they're ready"

"K, come on Bokuto-san lets go sit down"

I walk over to my usual table and take a seat and Bokuto sits across from me.

"l/n-"

"You can just call me y/n"

"Oh- well uh y/n-chan what's the usual?"

"Beef yakiniku, two orders of Dango, and spicy tuna onigiri. it's all really good I thought you'd like it. If you want something else I can go ask for something different"

I get ready to go change the order but I notice how he had a sparkle in his eyes

"I love beef yakiniku!!" A few of the people that were there were now looking our way.

I giggle a little. "Bokuto-san calm down you're drawing attention"

"Oh sorry" He calms back down but I can see that he's vibrating with excitement. We sit there waiting for the food in silence.

"So y/n..."

"Yes?"

"I don't mean to be insensitive or anything but don't you have a boyfriend...?"

"Uhm yeah i used to, but we broke up a while ago, things got complicated and i needed to be out of that situation immediately"

"Oh- I see" There was an awkward silence.

"Y/N FOODS READY"

"OKAY, I'll be right back Bokuto-san"

I walk over to Tetsurou to get our food.

"Thanks Tetsurou, your the best"

I grab the food and go to walk over to the table but I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I look back and Testurou is giving me a look. I nod my head at him letting him know that everything will be fine. He gives me a soft smile and lets go of me. I'm walking back to the table with our food and put it down in front of Bokuto.