Returning to Seabrook

Hi I'm Zed Necrodopolis and Yup, I'm still a Zombie, it's been a year since we, The zombies came to Seabrook, Pff and to think that not too long ago they were afraid of zombies....

The Seabrook Plant will be demolished in a few days, the birthplace of zombies, a little soda laced with Seabrook's mysterious energy and bamm the zombies were created.

Now we Zombies can go to the shrimp themed prom, I will invite Addison as a date and it will be fabulous.

Today is a special day as Addison arrives from cheer camp as does my younger sister Reyna to Seabrook.

It doesn't take long for her to arrive and I am waiting for her along with my little sister Zoey and Eliza.

Reyna P.O.V

Hello, I am Reyna Miranda Necrodopolis, Zed's younger sister, I live in Brooklyn (New York) but I was born in Seabrook I am a human like any other since I was not affected by the explosion of the Seabrook plant, because I had gone on a trip to visit my uncles and a while later the explosion happened in the power plant, you can say that the most striking thing I have is my eye color, they are purple and they are from birth.

Something like this

It's different but in Brooklyn being different is not a weakness, I haven't seen my brother and sister for a long time because when I wanted to know about them my aunt and uncle forbade me because they thought it was not safe, there were many rumo...

It's different but in Brooklyn being different is not a weakness, I haven't seen my brother and sister for a long time because when I wanted to know about them my aunt and uncle forbade me because they thought it was not safe, there were many rumors so I stayed living with them and my cousin Ashley who is also coming with me.

We are both excited because in a few minutes we will be arriving at Zed's place.

||With Zed||

"I want to see my sister already!!!" Zoey said excitedly.

"Calm down Zoey" said Eliza.

"She won't be long" said I looked around the whole place.

"Let's go get some ice cream" said Zoey

"Okay I'll stay, you two hurry up".

"Let's go!!!" Zoey pulls Zed by the arm

Zed P.O.V

With Zoey we went to get ice cream at the former coach of the Football team.

"One crunchy mocha brain please" he said cheerfully.

"To order" he said serving the ice cream.

Yes, now Seabrook no longer has just vanilla flavor.

"I'll have vanilla," I said.

What? I like it already.

Then we went back to Eliza and in five minutes we see our little sister y....

Reyna P.O.V

"How much longer?" she asked

"Little bit, calm down cousin" I said calmly