We Own The Call. Werewolves?!

At Home

Reyna P.O.V

Now we are at home, with dad who was happy that my cousin and I had come to visit and at the same time he was worried for some reason that I don't know until now.

Now we are all sitting at the table having lunch, everything was quiet until dad spoke.

"Today in the afternoon, we have to go to the mayor's office," he said and sighed.

"Why, did something happen?" I asked.

"they've seen werewolves in the forbidden forest" said dad and I looked at Zed who shrugged his shoulders

"What, really?" i said surprised.

"the cheerleaders saw them" Ashley said.

"they had an accident and they say they heard a wolf howl" said dad.

"yeah...partly, that accident was our fault" I said shrugging my shoulders and dad looked at me weird "what? I told Zed it was dangerous but he didn't listen to me" I defended myself.

We had a little chat during lunch and besides talking about the supposed werewolves and I'm a little scared, I didn't mention the unknown girl that disappeared in the forest, nor the strange necklace that shines so I wouldn't worry them more, we also talked about other not important topics and after a while we were getting ready to go to the mayor's office.

*With Wynter

After Willa howled at the white haired girl who was in the forest everyone went to the den except me who smelled another scent and I went there and then I saw a red haired girl I approached her and it turned out she was lost (well, you know what happened).

After all that I went to the lair and got Willa at the entrance with her arms crossed looking at me serious.

"Where were you Wynter?" she said approaching.

"umm... over there"

"why didn't you come back with us? And I want you to tell me the truth"

"I helped a girl who was lost get back to town" I said after sighing.

"another girl?" she asked and I nodded "I just want to know what the humans were doing in our forest" she said a little annoyed

"What did they decide?" I asked

"we're going to the high school tonight, Wyatt thinks she's the big alpha"

"Wyatt thinks...?" i said repeating what she said "what do you think?" i said looking at her

"I don't even know what to believe anymore" she said shaking her head

"I need to tell you something Willa"

"What is it Wynter?"

"that human... she had a necklace like ours, but she said she got it over there"

"all the moonstone necklaces, they're with our pack."

"Maybe I'm just imagining things"

"Wynter relax, whatever it was, you can see it when we go to the high school."

* We both went with the pack *

* al Rato *

*still Wynter's P.O.V. *

We were at the pack, and I was talking to Wyatt for a while and I told him about the girl and the necklace, he is definitely convinced that the girl that Willa howled at is our Big Alpha so he told me to convince Willa for the three of us to go to town to investigate a little more and let's just say that convincing Willa of something is not very easy, but I will try....