We Own The Call. Wolf Girl?

Reyna P.O.V

"Hi!" said a voice behind me and I reflexively turned and threw a punch at her "oh, sorry girl" I said and extended my hand to help her up, she took it and got up.

"what are you doing here? she said

"The girl was strange, although she was wearing something that I liked a lot, it was a dark purple blouse with a light brown vest, dark jeans and black boots, her makeup was a little different but it looked very good, but two things caught my attention even more her loose hair was light brown with a white lock, She also had a necklace very similar to the one I found a few minutes ago in this forest and now I'm wearing it.

"tell me what are you doing here" demanded the girl managing to bring me out of my thoughts.

"umm, I'm lost" I said surrendered.

The girl saw me in detail and then said "you come from the city right?" I nodded "I help you, I know every corner of this forest by heart, I will help you to go to the city" she said starting to walk and I seeing that I had no other choice I followed her.

The road was a bit quiet, I was walking next to her and I decided to talk "nice necklace" I said looking at her necklace.

"thanks, it's one of a kind just like the others" she said smiling

Wow, I like this girl and I just met her.

"to be honest it looks a lot like yours" she said looking curiously at the necklace she was wearing "where did you get it?"

"over there, no big deal" I said downplaying it

"You don't look like you're from around here," she said.

"if you say that because of the way people dress in this city, I'll just say one thing, aren't you tired of always seeing pink and blue?

She laughs and I could see she had fangs, "believe me I would be, if I lived in the city".

"What do you mean'" I said a little scared, because it's not every day you see People wearing fangs.

Before she could answer, I heard my name being shouted, I looked up and it was Zed and Ashley running towards me.

"hey are you ok?" said my concerned brother as he hugged me.

"yeah, I just got lost and was chatting with...." I looked next to me and the girl was gone.

"chatting with who?" asked Ashley

"I could have sworn that just a second ago she was here"

"but there's no one there" said my brother.

"we better get out of here" said Ashley and we went to the city, straight home.