Chapter 1

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the soft breeze against my window. I'm not really a morning person but I have to get up. I have to go to work.

I work at a Coffee shop and it's my first day. I heard that a girl quit because some many boys were flirting with her and trying to get with her. Poor girl. Now I'm taking her place.

I get up and stretch my limbs before going towards my window and opening it, must've forgot to close the curtains. As soon as my window opens I am welcomed by the nice, morning breeze. It sends shivers down my spine as I walk to my closet to grab my new work clothes. Good thing they measured me.

I take my clothes out of the closet and head to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. After I'm ready I walk to my fridge and grab out an apple for the go. I grab my keys, phone, bag and head out the door. It takes 10 minutes to drive so I get ready for my drive and start the car.

At the Coffee Shop
———————————————————
As I get out of my car I see my friend George through the window. He also works here and is considered the best worker. I grab my stuff and get out my car. I walk up to the shop and walk inside. As soon as I do, George notice me.

"Hey Tubbo! Your here!" He says excitedly. "Yup! Where do I stick my stuff?" I ask. He points to a staff only room and says there's some hooks in there. I walk over to the room and put my stuff on the hook, keeping my phone in my pocket.

I walk out the door and is greeted by the manager. "Welcome Tubbo! Here's your notepad and pen! My names Clay but you can call me Dream," he says as he hands me a notepad and pen. "That's your area you take orders for. Let me know if you need something or tell a worker." He says, leaving without me saying a word.

I walk over to the first table I see that doesn't have any food or anything on it. Till I see someone that changes my whole life.
———————————————————
Words: 391