Chapter 2

Till I see someone that will change my
life...
-------------------
I see a group of boys sitting at a table but one catches my eye. He looks like my age, he has brownish blonde hair and grayish eyes. His smile just, anyone could look at that smile and smile back.

I walk over to the boys.

"Hello! Would you like to order anything?" I say nicely since they're costumers. "Oh, where's the girl that normally serves here? Not to be rude or anything, just wondering." A boy with blonde hair asked. He also looked my age. "Oh, she quit. Poor girl, loads of guys tried to flirt with here and get together. I feel bad for her." I say, I wasn't lying, I do feel bad for her.

"That sucks, are you going to be the new person working here spot?" A man with brown, fluffy hair asked, didn't look my age. "Yep!" I say happily "Well, we come here everyday so once you get used to it, you'll just have to ask if we already ready to have it" he says, I'm good at remembering so that won't take long. "Okay! Well what do you guys want?" I ask.

They all say their things and then all that's left is to ask what that boy wants. "Hey! Ranboo! He's waiting" Wilbur is that fluffy brown haired dudes name, said. So his name is Ranboo, cute name. "Oh, sorry! I'll have a Black Coffee please." (Don't know if thats real but owell). His voice, God I could just fall asleep listening to it.

"Coming right up!" I say, I didn't want to space out in front of him. That would be so embarrassing. I walk back to he counter to tell Sapnap, one of the food preparers and George's friends what I need to be made. "Okay," is all he says before walking to the back.

I wait for him to get back with the drinks and he sticks them in a cup holder for me so I don't have to carry a few and then come back for the rest. "Thanks Sapnap!" I say before walking back to the table.
-------------------
Words: 360