Chapter 3

I say before walking back to the table
———————————————————
I walk back over to the table with the drinks and almost walk right into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry I-" I look to see who it is and I see it's Ranboo. God I bumped into him and I almost dropped the drinks on him! "It's okay, come on I'll help you" He says before grabbing the drinks and walking back to the table.

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
"Ooo~ helping him out I see" Tommy said. Tommy's a bit annoying but I can't blame him here, even though I just met him and I don't even know his name, I have a huge crush on him already.

The way he was so happy and excited, the way he smiles and his beautiful blue eyes, I could stare at them forever.

"Leave the poor man alone Tommy" Wilbur, Tommy's brother, he was more nicer than Tommy but Tommy is a child so...yeah.

"Guy's, I gotta go. Bye" I didn't really want to be there so I just left before any of them could say anything. I walk out of the building and down the stairs to the little alleyway a couple buildings down. I turn the corner and meet someone familiar.

"Ranboo! I didn't expect you to be here! I was just about to leave I swear!" It was that waiter, the boy I have a huge crush on. He goes to walk past me but I grab his arm and pull him back.

"Hey...I never got your name..." I say, only looking to see that he is blushing a bit. "It's...Tubbo" Tubbo. What a cute name. AHHHH!!! What am I thinking! I let go of him and run away, supposedly back home. I don't stop till I see my house come to sight.

I walk inside and come face to face with my annoying sister. "Hey big brother! Did you bring me anything back from the Coffee Shop?" She asks, so annoying. "No. Now Goodbye" I say before walking past her and up the stairs to my room. "You Dick!!!" Is all I hear from her. I open my door and close it behind me. I flop onto my bed out of exhaustion from all the running.

That Boy....
———————————————————
So sorry I haven't uploaded in a while! I'll try post a couple of chapters this week!

Have a great day/night!