Chapter 5

"Your late, care to explain Ranboob?" Tommy says as I sit in my seat. I stare down at the table with my head on my hands. "I was doing something..." I mumble. "What were you doing?" Techno asks, as he must've heard what I said. I started to turn red, "I-I was picking out flowers for T-Tubbo..." I stutter. I look up and see that none of them are surprised. "Knew you had a crush" Wilbur says, making me turn even more red. I hide my face in my hands as I hear footsteps stop at our table. "Here's your guy's food and drinks!" I hear Tubbo's voice say. I look up and look at my drink, before looking up at Tubbo.

"Hey Tubbo" Tommy says, making me and Tubbo turn and look at him. "Ranboo wanted to ask you something outside" Tommy says looking at me and winking. I start to turn red again. "Okay! Come on then" Tubbo says with a smile, grabbing my arm and pulling me outside. I look at Tommy and see his smirk. Wilbur and Techno laugh while I get pulled outside. Tubbo pulls me all the way to where we introduced each other and let go of me. He turned around and looked up at me. "What did you want to say to me?" He asks. I stare right into his blue eyes. I walk closer to him until I am right in front of him. I bend down to eye level with him. "Tubbo I-" I stand there awkwardly. "He stands still and grabs my hand, holding it gently. "Calm down and find your words" He says. I try and calm down and think about what I want to say. 'Do I tell him? Why did Tommy do this to me? How do I tell him?' I keep panicking.

I think of what to say before grabbing him by the waist. He starts to get red and now is blushing like crazy. He pulls down my mask, seeing my blushing face. I close my eyes....and kiss him.

I pull away quickly before anything else happens. I let go and turn away, all flustered.

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
Ranboo grabs me by the waist. I start to turn red as a tomato as I pull down his mask. He's also blushing! I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. He closes his eyes, and kisses me. He pulls away very quickly and let's go of me, turning around before I could say anything. I stand there in shock, his lips were so soft!

"I-I" I can't think of any words to describe this moment. Maybe....ugh I don't know! No words can describe how this moment feels! "I have no w-w-words..." I say looking at the ground. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that! I didn't mean to scare you!" Ranboo yells turning back. I can see his eyes are glossy, like he's going to cry. Then I see it, a tear go down his cheek. I start to shake, "N-not like that! I loved that kiss! I just have no words to describe how amazing it was!" I shout back. I stare into his shocked eyes as he starts to blush. I realize what I said and turn bright red.

"W-what?" Ranboo stutters. "You, you liked it?" He just stands there in shock at what I said. "Y-yes..." I mumble loud enough for him to hear. I look at the flor until I hear something that will change my life forever.

"Tubbo...will you be my boyfriend?"
———————————————————
So sorry that this hasn't been updated in a while. I have so many books to update and it's quite hard to do. This story and 'The boy in my house' will be slow updates, since more of you like my Ranboo x Tubbo Oneshots. I'm making a new book that I hope you love ❤ And sorry it is short!

If you would like to suggest a name for the villain, which is a girl, then go onto my profile and go to the announcement that I made for it. No pressure!

Have a great day/night!