Chapter 6

Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
"Will you be my boyfriend?" My body froze. I could feel myself start to tear up, my body start to shake, everything felt like it had stopped. Ranboo stared into my glossy eyes as I teared up. "Tubbo! Why are you crying?" Ranboo asked worridly as he pulls me into a hug. "No, these are, happy tears" I say into his chest. I could feel his heartbeat go the same paste as mine.

"Th-that means yes, right?" Ranboo asks as he pulls away from me. "Yes! Yes I will be your boyfriend Ranboo!" I yell as I jump into his arms. I kiss his lips with pure joy as we both cry tears of joy. We pull away to catch our breaths. He hugs me tighter as he carries me back to the Cafe, but this time we are going through the back.

Ranboo steps through the door into the chill out place for the workers at our Cafe. My friend George is there and he sees me, running over and hugging me. It wasn't awkward since it was only Me, Ranboo, George, Karl, Sapnap and Quackity. Karl, Sapnap and Quackity are all in a one relationship together, so that's why they are all sitting together. "Are you okay!? What happened!?" George asks with visible worry in his voice. "M-me and Ranboo are dating" I say when George steps away from me. He gasps and starts boiling up with joy, along with Karl and Quackity, the bottoms.

"Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you!" George says with happiness in his tone. I look at see Ranboo standing there awkwardly, so I grab his hand and look back at George. "Thanks you guys!" I say.
———————————————————
Sorry it's short! I just wanted to write a little something since this hasn't been updated for a while.

Have a great day/night!