04

We all get loaded on to a plane. I'm sat next to the crocodile and Flag. No surprise there. He thinks I'll snap. But trust me, I won't. I look over and see a woman jumping on to the plane.

"You're late." Rick mocks.

She replies in Japanese. She is wearing a white mask with a red circle on the forehead.

"This is Katana. She's got my back. She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims." Rick explains.

"I'd like to see her try and kill me." I mumble. I see Rick stiffen and I smirk.

"Harley Quinn." Harley holds her hand out for Katana to shake. "Nice to meet ya. Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death." I giggle at her. Katana looks over at me and grabs her sword muttering something in Japanese.

"Whoa, easy cowgirl. Ain't that kind of mission. Have a seat." Rick motions to beside him.

"Ooh, look at the pretty lights. Are you guys seeing this?" I stand up and walk over to Harley. I take a look out the window and see lightning and black clouds forming some sort of orb thing.

"What happened?" Deadshot shouts at Rick.

"Terror attack. Dirty bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AKs. You know, usual shit." Rick replies.

"Only an idiot would believe that." I mumble, Rick nudges harshly. I glare at him.

"Yeah, you're a bad liar. I don't know if they told you but I'm a hitman. I'm not a fireman. I don't save people." Deadshot rambles.

"Anything for a dollar, right?" Rick mocks.

"You know the dark places, too. Don't act like you don't." Deadshot argues.

"I'm a soldier! And you're a serial killer who takes credit cards. When the shooting starts and it will, you'll cut and run." Rick glares.

The bullet starts to hit the plane. They kill both the pilots and the plane starts to fall down. Harley screams loudly and I gasp. The plane hits the ground and I scream. I stand up and move towards the exit of the plane jumping down with Harley.

"Whoo. What a ride." Harley giggles.

Rick walks off towards the city with us following behind him. I hear Boomerang mumble something to Slipknot so I walk closer.

"All this bomb in the neck crap. That ain't real, mate. See, they're trying to trap us with our own minds, right?" Boomerang whispers.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." I say to them slipping in between them. "But be my guest. Prove me wrong."

"We will. We're free. I mean look around." He motions to the surroundings.

"How do you know this?" Slipknot questions.

"Just trust me. I know, all right. It's a con." I shake my head at him. "Don't shake your head at me, darling. I know I'm right. Now I'm going to go live my life. Question is, are you coming?" Slipknot smirks and nods.

Next thing, I know Katana has Boomerang pinned to the wall with her sword to his neck and Slipknot is scaling the building to our right. Rick pulls out his phone and presses a button. The sound that followed indicated what had happened. I look up to see Slipknot's headless body dangling. I look over at Boomerang.

"I tried to warn ya." I say shrugging.

"Okay darling, you win." I smirk at him.

"Now that's a killer app." Harley chuckles.

"Okay. You wanna keep playing the Hollywood Squares version of 'I'll blow your freaking head off?' Are you next?" Rick booms.

"You tripping, homie." Diablo says.

"You next, Deadshot?" Rick threatens.

"You just threatened me? He just threatened me." Deadshot said pissed before walking back to Harley.

"What about you, Voodoo?"

"Oh please. I'm not going to snap. At least not yet anyway." I mock.

"Move." Rick forces.

I feel Boomerang's presence beside me.

"You got a boyfriend?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "What? I'm just curious." I laugh at him before continuing walking.

We continue walking until we get to the city square. There is this weird black rock everywhere. I look over at a car to see it has a whole straight through the middle with some more of the black rock around it's wheels.

Rick then runs of to a bunch of soldiers ahead. Deadshot walks up to Flag. Then a bunch of the monsters with weird looking faces come up from behind us. All soldiers start firing including Deadshot and Harley. Killer Croc starts to tear apart their bodies. Smoke appears from my hands and wraps itself around 3 of the creatures. It starts to squeeze until their ribs cave in and drop to the floor. I shoot a light blast at two others. I hear Rick shout out and then everything starts to go in slow motion. Harley, Deadshot and the soldiers shooting. Boomerang and Croc slicing and fighting. Then all my emotions take over and the smoke spreads out over all the creatures and I start to decompose their bodies, all of them screaming out in pain until there was just bones left. 

I feel everybody's eyes on me.

"Jesus." Boomerang whispered in amazement.

Rick walks up to me.

"You snapped." He warns.

"I snapped." I repeat.