08

Green smoke surrounds me and once the smoke disappears. I look into her eyes.

Now, I am 2 feet taller than usual. My eyes are glowing green brighter then they ever have before. I am wearing a flowing silk green dress with a skull belt and skull necklace to replace my green one. My once shoulder length hair now down to my hips with two horns made out of bone sitting a top my head.

 I walk towards her as she walks towards me. Black smoke surrounds my hands, I push them towards her and she flies back into the building before standing up. Bright green vines made of light wrap around her legs holding her in place.

I start chanting a curse and she holds her head in pain.

I get distracted by Rick shouting. When I turn back around she has turned into a small dirtier looking women. I shrink back down to normal size and rip of the skirt of my dress to reveal black jeans. I teleport in front of her and punch her in the face but she just teleports to Boomerang and trips him over. 

We just go back and forth throwing kick and punches until she disappears for good.

"While we're fighting, that thing lays waste to the whole damn world." Rick shouts at me.

I walk towards the ring until she appears in front of me and pushes me back. She is about to hit me when Croc appears and chucks her into a wall until she disappears and appears again in front of the ring.

"Enough." She screams.

"Of all who have faced me, you have earned mercy. For the last time, join me or die." Enchantress persuades.

"I'm not much of a joiner but maybe we should." Harley says winking at me. I smirk back knowing her plan.

"Maybe she's right." I agree.

"Hey! She's trying to take over the world." Deadshot encourages.

"So? What's the world ever done for us, anyway? It hates us." Harley snarls grabbing my hand walking towards the Enchantress.

"Hey lady? I lost my puddin'.  But you can get him back, right?" Harley pleads.

"I can, my dear. Anything you want." Enchantress slowly walks toward us.

"You promise?" I shout.

"Yes, child. You need only bow and serve beneath my feet." Enchantress offers.

"I like what you're selling lady." Harley starts bowing slightly picking up Katana's sword. "There's just one teeny problem."

"You messed with our friends." We say at the same time.

Harley slices through Enchantress' chest while I grab her heart and yank it out. Me and Harley run back to Deadshot. 

Rick throws something to Croc and Harley passes her gun to Deadshot. Croc throws the bomb into the ring while Deadshot aims for his shot. A gunshot sounds and an explosion covers us all in rain and rock.

We look up and see a pathetic looking Enchantress crawling towards Katana. She lifts her sword.

"Katana, no. Give me that." I hand him the heart. "You bring June back. You bring her back." 

"She's not coming back." Enchantress whispers.

"I'll crush this. Do you hear me? You bring June back or I'll crush this!"

"Go ahead. You don't have the balls." Enchantress taunts.

Rick sighs before crushing the heart in his hands. Enchantress screams before falling limp on the ground. He slowly walks away from her but I keep my eyes on her wishing she would wake up. Then I see her flinch.

"Hey, Flag." I say. 

She reaches up towards her face and pulls back the mud like it was a mask and gasps.

"June!" Rick shouts and runs toward her.

Me and Harley smile to each other and Harley wraps her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"No I got a sewer to crawl back to." Croc grumbles.

"I got some business back in Gotham." Deadshot explains.

"I'm going to hotwire a car. Need a ride?" Harley offers.

"Your ass is not driving-" he gets cut off by Amanda walking towards us. I groan.

"How are you not dead?" Deadshot points out.

"We just saved the world. A 'thank you' would be nice." Harley complained.

"Thank you." Amanda replies.

"You're welcome." Harley smiled.

"So we did all of this and we don't get shit?" Deadshot groaned.

"Ten years off your prison sentences." Amanda Waller sasses.

"Nah, that's not enough. I'm seeing my daughter." Deadshot threatens.

Amanda looks like she is having an internal battle before she breaks.

"That can be arranged. Any other requests?" Amanda asks.

"Ooh. An espresso machine." Harley answers.

"BET." Croc answers.

"A bunch of fluffy blankets." I answer.

"Ten years off a triple life sentence? Darling, I'm walking out of here a free man or we're going to start having some real fun." Boomerang threatens.

"Why don't we start having some real fun." Amanda glares until Boomerang gives up.

"Fine. I want a burger." Amanda nods.

Me and Harley were just sat in our new shared cell just sipping on some lattes from Harley's new espresso machine until an alarm sounded from somewhere within the prison.

But before I got the chance to say anything, an explosion knocked both me and Harley. Multiple guard flowed into the room opening the cages surrounding us.

One of the supposed guards moved towards Harley and took of the mask to reveal the Joker.

"Puddin." Harley screamed excitedly.

Harley and Joker quickly disappear leaving the prison while I just walk out of the prison no-one even coming to stop me.

:

The Sequel to Voodoo Queen is out now.

Part 2: Voodoo Impulse

Set in the movie, Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey