3.3

3.3 - The harbour

There's this one room - it's a pretty big room - in the Fandom Base which we call, The Harbour.

Just as the name implies, The Harbour is... well... a harbour, with real water and real ships.

Let's get something straight here.

The term Ships (with a capital S) are actual boats. The term ships (with a simple s) are couple names.

Each Ship in the Harbour has a ship it has sworn alleigance to.

For example, in my Fangirl Base, within the Harbour, there is a very, very, big cruise Ship. It's name is The Percabeth.

The Percabeth has room after room, finely decked out in luxury. There's a room with a library that is full of book on - you guessed it, Percabeth. This includes amazing FanFics, Encyclopedias, Percabeth Dictionaries, Quotes, and much, much more.

There's a gallery full of important Percabeth objects displayed in glass cases - that scarf of Aphrodite's they revived in the lightning thief, Annabeth's Yankees Cap, a replica of Riptide, even that coral pendant Percy gave to Annabeth when they started dating.

There's a long corridor full of Percabeth paintings and - well, you get the idea.

The Ship's size is decided on how much you support its ship.

Obviously, your OTP Ships would be the largest and the strongest.

I have Ships just as large as The Percabeth. There's The Solangelo, The Frazel, The Jiper.

There's also The Hinny, The WolfStar and The Jily.

And I mustn't forget my raft - The Caleo. (It's a big raft)

There's a very small dingy somewhere in there that surfaces once in a while. It's called Octachel but right now, it's way at the bottom of the ocean - Rachel does not deserve such a cruel fate.

Every time you read a new book, a new Ship appears over the horizon and docks itself at the Harbour.

The Harbour is run under the power of the Harbour minions.

The little Harbour Minions scramble around, tying it up and lowering the sails when a new Ship arrives. They add the name of the new ship into their records.

Specialized Ship Minions clamber onto the new Ship and explore into its deapths. Some of them are assigned to explore the gallery, and some are assinged to read all about them in the library.

They come back to shore with new information which they would then carry onto the Fandom Sectors. Here, they hand the information to the Fandom Sector minions, who will take it upon themselves to enter it all into the Databases over at the Sectors.

New information will appear inside the Ships overtime, as you finish reading the book.

Sometimes, when cruel authors, kill the beautiful ships, the sails will be raised and the Ship will set across the Harbour again and dissapear over the horizon.

The Ship will sail for a long time, until it finally comes to a rest at the Fangirl Heart.