2.3.1

2.3.1 - Live Demo.

An Example of a Circumstantial Blabber

Situation: Emily reads the final sentence of the Blood of Olympus. She shuts the book and stares at it for a while before looking up.

Her little brother walks into the room at that moment, a pokemon toy in hand.

EMILY: I just finished the Blood of Olympus.

LITTLE BROTHER: Cool *continues playing with his 'Charmander'*

EMILY: I JUST FINISHED THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS!!! OMG!!!

LITTLE BROTHER: *makes whooshing noises as he pretends that an airplane is crashing into his Charmander*

EMILY: OH MY GODS, OH MY GODS, I FINISHED THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS! ANJDGSKAHDHSIDHSISUHD! *gasp* ITS OVER, PERCY JACKSON IS OVERRRRR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BUT OMG! LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND NICCCCOOOOOOOO AND REYNA AND OMG OMG OMG BUT SIRIUSLY!! RICK RIORDAN IS SO CRAZY!!! HE DIDNT EVEN ADD ANY PERCY CHAPTERS, HOW DEPRESSING! I MEAN, I GET THIS WHOLE THING WITH JASON, PIPER AND LEO STARTING THE QUEST AND THEM THREE ENDING IT BUT REALLLLY!?!? COULDNT HE HAVE ADDED JUST ONE, JUST ONE PERCY CHAPTER!? OR AN ANNABETH CHAPTER IN THE LEAST!?

LITTLE BROTHER: Swooosh! Charmander down! Charmander down! Pokeball, go! Master ball, activate! Yes!

EMILY: *hysteric sobbing* LEOOOOOOOO LEOOOOOOOOO CALEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *shakes little brother* LEOOOOOOOO

LITTLE BROTHER: *while being shaken* Charmander! No! We are being swept away by a hurricane! Ahhhh!

EMILY: LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breaks the O sound in her vocal chords*

An Example of Incidental Blabbering

Situation: Sally is made to go to sleep. She is tired but NEEDS to blabber.

SALLY: Hey, mum...

MUM: Yes, sweetie?

SALLY: I started reading this book called he lightning thief and... *yawn* it's really good.

MUM: That's great, honey. Now go to sleep.

SALLY: But it's soooooo good! I mean, *yawn* there's this guy called Percy and by the way, *yawn* I REAALLY want him to end up with Annabeth- she's a daughter of Athena and oh yeah, the Greek Gods live in New York. Can we go to New York next summer vacation? And there's this half horse *yawn* called Chiron and-

MUM: *extremely confused* Yes, that's all very good, sweetie. Now go to sleep. Good night. *switches off the light and closes the door* hmm..strange. She's never acted this way before. Let me just go and check if there were magic mushrooms in the soup I made for dinner...

A/N - i dont know anything about pokemon. i'm sorry if i got things wrong... #blameitongoogle