4.1.1

4.1.1 - Live demo.

Here's a mild example of majorly screwing up in the Heart Council:

Situation: You walk down to your locker and somehow ends up with all your books sprawled all over the floor. Oh great. Utter humiliation. You quickly bend down to pick them up. Someone is helping you but you don't dare look up, you're too embarrassed. When the "someone" finally gives you your books, you have no choice but to look up. And...

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: OH MY HOLY COW! WHO IS THAT!?

HEART MINION NUMBER 2: He looks kinda familiar... I feel as if I should know him...

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: Of course he's familiar you big dolt! He's Leo Valdez!

HEART MINION NUMBER 2: WHAT!?!? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: Look at him and tell me he's not Leo. Scrawny, cute-

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: ....Who's Leo?

*silence* *crickets chirping*

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: Hey, don't blame me! I only just got promoted to the Heart yesterday and I only graduated like, this morning! Don't blame me, blame the Scribe! He ordered me in here!

HEART MINION NUMBER 2: *facepalm*

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: oh, just tell me what to do! I have had no experience with this kind of thing!

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: But it said in your file that you excelled with this kind of stuff! That's why they promoted you!

HERAT MINION NUMBER 1: I LIED!!!! Now what do I do!?!?

HEART MINION NUMBER 2: *sigh* Press the pink button!

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: WHICH PINK BUTTON!? THERE'S A HUNDRED OF THEM!!

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: Maybe it'd be better if we swipe you back down to Heart Pumping level.

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: NO, PLEASE! IM NOT EVEN GOOD AT THAT! JUST ONE LAST CHANCE! *panics and accidentally presses one of the pink buttons*

~~~Outside in the world of reality~~~

YOU: Uh- I- I - you- I tha- you- I mean, tha- than- thank-

LEO BOY: Thank you?

YOU: Y-y-y-yeah

LEO BOY: You're welcome!

~~~Inside The Heart~~~

HEART MINION NUMBER 2: YOU IDIOT THAT WAS THE STUTTER BUTTON! WE GOTTA PLAY THIS SMOOTH OR LEO BOY IS GONNA GO! POOF! VANISH INTO THIN AIR! NOW PRESS THE PINK BUTTON!

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: okay, okay. Play it smooth. *cranks up the smooth lever to HIGH*

~~~Outside in the world of reality~~~

YOU: Hey bro, what's up.

LEO BOY: uh, you okay?

YOU: Totally man. I'm feelin' sa good today!

LEO BOY: ...

~~~Inside the Heart~~~

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: SORRY, SORRY, I DIDNT MEAN TO DO THAT, UH.... *presses another random button*

~~~Outside in the world of reality~~~

YOU: OMG! Are you Leo!?!! YOU LOOK LIKE LEO!

LEO BOY: Who's Leo....?

YOU: Aw, bummer! So, you're not Leo?

LEO BOY: No, my name is Sam.

YOU: SIRIUSLY?!?! That is so cool!!!!! So do you want to like, go on a book date or something? We can read books all day long!

LEO BOY: *checks for a fever* You okay?

YOU: Oh, yeah! I'm fine! I just met a guy who looks like Leo and is named Sam! Totally fine! I'm perfect! No, YOURE perfect! Can I call you SAMMY by the way?

LEO BOY, OH I MEAN, SAM: ...

~~~Inside the Heart~~~

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: AHHH! No! Not meant to-

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: Oh, shove off! Lemme handle this! *hits the big red button*

~~~Outside in the world of reality~~~

YOU: *blacks out* [I'm sorry Selene!]

LEO BO- SAM: Whoah! *catches you*

~~~Inside the Heart~~~

HEART MINION NUMBER 2: You call that 'handling' the situation?

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: Yes, now shut up and watch the magic happen.

~~~Outside in the world of reality~~~

YOU: *opens eyes*

SAM: *still holding you*

YOU: Whoa, what happened?

SAM: I actually have no idea but you blacked out.

YOU: Oh, okay. Um... You can let me go now...

SAM: *blush* Whoops! *accidently drops you in his desperate attempt to get away* WHOOPS..... *helps you back up*

YOU: Do you know anyone called Calypso?

SAM: uh....no?

YOU: Awesome! You're ALL mine then!

SAM: uh... What?

YOU: never mind! Let's get to class now!

~~~Inside the Heart~~~

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: See? I was right. Oh, and by the way... *turns to HEART MINION NUMBER 1*

HEART MINION NUMBER 1: Yeah?

HEART MINION NUMBER 3: YOU'RE FIRED!! 

a/n if you got the last reference- yay, you're a true miraculer!