4.1

4.1 - The heart

Okay, so let's start off with the normal human being organs. There's the heart for blood circulation, the lungs for the exchange of gasses, the kidney to remove waste products and the stomach with the intestines to break down food. That's all good and well for a science test but those Scientists got it all wrong.

The Unicorn Foundation has published a report on Fangirl Organs - they are completely different to human organs. Our organs are virtually like a machine with lots of teeny weeny imaginary people taking care of them.

The Heart is made of tiny Heart Minions. They are practically Aphrodite minions - face it, we've all got a bit of Aphrodite in us. She's the Goddess of OTPs for goodness sake!

Heart Minions are easily distinguished by their pink ribbons and bows all over their little pink hair and their pink shirts and shorts.

They fangirl very easily and is kind of the very essence of Fangirling. But sometimes, they cause extreme havoc in the outside world.

The thing is, Heart Minions have specialized jobs.

There's the Heart Pumpers, The Heart Beaters and the Heart Council.

The Heart Beaters

They basically keep you alive, so the next time you're feeling considerate, tell your Scribe to send them a thank you letter.

But siriusly, their job isn't that hard. It's actually really fun.

In the heart, there's a big pink jumping castle shaped like a heart (♡). It's called... The Heart - never would've guessed right?

The Heart Beaters are all little kids. There's even a little bench to the side of the jumping castle where their mothers wait for them.

When you are born, the Heart jumping castle was created. It started out as just that - a jumping castle for little kids to play on, but then the Heart Minions discovered that without those little kids jumping around, the heart stops beating and well... the Fangirl dies - and they did NOT want that.

So they made it an official job.

There's a huge TV right in front of this jumping castle and it pretty much channels real life 24/7. So when the little kids see something exciting (say, a boy [or a girl]) they start to jump faster and the heart in turn beats quicker.

So the Heart Beaters, even though they are little kids, have a very important job.

The Heart Pumpers

The least important Heart Minion job is at the Heart Pumping docks. You just basically sit there and pump blood from the heart all over the body. Well, technically, it is important but it's very boring. Nobody wants to be a Pumper.

The Heart Council

The most important job in the Heart is within The Heart Council: a council of three heart minions. These Minions basically control your emotions and your mood. If you were an unlucky person, your Heart Council Minions would be very inexperienced. If you were a lucky person though, you'll have amazing Heart Council Minions that never messes things up.

The Heart Harbor

The Heart Harbor was mentioned in the last chapter.

It is just like The Harbor except for the fact that it is more like a heaven for the Ships the cruel authors killed off.

Unlike The Harbor, the water in the Heart Harbor is a soft pink. The sky is always a golden sunset.

It is the Ship's final resting place. It is somewhere the bad authors could never get to.