5.1

5.1 - Our brain

Life/School

In a human being's brain, sensory neurons carry information from sense organs (like the eyes and ears) all the way to the brain, and motor neurons control muscle activity by carrying messages from nerve cells in the brain to the muscles. This is how all people think and function.
However, in a normal human's brain, the frontal lobe is mainly for memory, thinking, and behavior, while in a fangirl's brain it is divided into three main chunks, one of which is named
"life/school."

The reason why the "life/school" part of the brain is so small, is because a fangirl voluntarily or involuntarily regards it as unimportant. It is in the front of the brain because it requires the most thinking when necessary. So a fangirl will only think about life and school when she is forced or convinced that it is necessary.

Fangirls understand this natural gravitation against school work and will probably implement it in their parenting methods if they become mothers in the future. Conversations with children will potentially turn out like:

Daughter: Hey mom, so I just want to say that I like this band...
Mother (who is a fangirl at heart): Oh no...
Daughter: I didn't even say-
Mother: I need to talk with your teachers.
Daughter: Wait why-
Mother: Your grades might start dropping. Also, say goodbye to some of your friends.
Daughter: but-
Mother: So how much is their merch usually? We'll need to start saving up now. And I can help you with your blog or new Instagram page. Be careful with Wattpad.
Daughter: But I didn't even-
Mother: There is no turning back.

Books/Online information

The lunch menu of the director of her favorite movie. The chapter her favorite character died in (page 250, Death Cure, I'm looking at you). The day, city, and time her bias was born in. Every shop that exists in a fandom. The lyric to that one old kid's TV show opening theme song. How the world will really end.

She knows it all.

Additionally to speaking brokenly in some foreign language she recently decided to love. And not to mention that fangirls have already rehearsed the answer to the question: "so what shows do you watch?" a thousand times in their mind and can recognize its every soundtrack before you can even say "Wingardium Leviosa".
They are fully prepared to throw you with facts... bizarre facts you don't want to know they know.

Oh... they're also very good at chemistry. *insert maniacal laughter here*

Fangirls are very smart and intelligent (not all of them of course) but people often miscalculate them. It's better to say that they use their mind for things they favor. Therefore, don't underestimate their capabilities.

The best fangirls are the ones who are open to at least learning about to other fandoms... and if not other fandoms... then various other subjects, cultures, knowledge that will benefit them. 

Yes, non-fiction material too.
WE STAN LEARNERS.
Part of learning is also developing new hobbies and talents, which just so happens to occupy the next part of the fangirl's complex brain...

tbc >