Really.

~ice palace~
"You know, I did a little reading on this rink. Legend has it, a kid fell through the ice, and he's still there. So basically, we're skating on frozen boy. But it's nice." Nick says out of the blue and continues to skate. His skating needs a lot more practice, he's really stiff.
"I thought we would find more players. Team days tomorrow." Evan complains.
"Yeah, we did get Logan, though." I remind him.
"Where is that guy?" Nicks asks.
Evan skates and try's to do a turn but fails miserably, and falls over.
"You good?" I say.
"Did that hurt?" Nick sounded very concerned.
"You're okay. Thumbs up." I briefly hear Alex say.
"I'm okay." Evan replies.
"Here. It's like this. You position your feet like this, then you sort of glide." I say.
"Like this?" Evan asks whilst turning.
"Yeah, but relax more." I smile.
"Y/n/n, how do I do a leap?" Nick taps my shoulder.
"You just skate then jump. But make sure you have straight legs and pointed toes, oh and be at least 6 inches above the ice" I show him how to do it. Nick try's to do it but only gets one foot  up in the air then puts that foot down and puts the other foot in the air.
"I'm a actually really good! Aren't I?" Nick asks. Me and Evan just nod yes even though he didn't even jump.
I was in mid air doing lutz jump when I saw Logan walk in, he looks so Freaking cute in his uniform, I may of got a little bit distracted and fell over. Nick and Evan came to me.
"You okay?" Nick asked me.
"Yeah, just got a little distracted." I did a fake laugh.
"Finally" Evan says as he sees Logan.
"He's magnificent" Nick stares.
Although when Logan got onto the ice, he wasn't that good. He couldn't even stand up straight holding onto the wall!
"Is he doing a trick?" Nick hoped we would say yes.
"I probably should have mentioned. I actually suck." Logan spits out.
"Okay. Okay, that's it. I'm done." Evan storms off it's sort of like his thing.
"Hey, come on." I say.
"I'm so sick of this! Why do I bother? 'You don't bother' why do I friggin bother?" Evan mutters to himself.
"I'll give you a hand" me and Nick say I'm unison.
I grab Logan's hand, my face turns a light shade of red but luckily no one can see it with my helmet on.
"You really don't know how to skate!?" I say.
"Ummm no, I don't know how to skate." Logan says very embarrassed.
I sort of huff.
"I need to go, Nick look after Logan." I wink at him.
~at home~
"Hey how was practice?" Dad asks me.
"I'm not even gonna lie, it was horrible." I blurt out.
"How horrible?" My dad asks me.
"Well this really cute boy comes with 900 dollar skates and doesn't even know how to skate. Then Evan storms off. And we still need 3 more players! It was a disaster." I say loud maybe too loud.
"Well, this won't solve anything but do you want ice cream? It's your favourite, caramel!" My dad exclaims.
"I'm not in the mood. But dad what was it like being a duck?" I ask.
"It was probably the best 3 years of my life. We would play this game where this kid named Dwayne gets a rope and try's to grab you with it. You'd have to avoid it, but if you don't then you're out till the next round" He says.
"Awww I wish I grew up with you and the ducks in the 90s" I say very sad.
"Yeah, anyway kid, you better go to sleep. You have school in the morning."
"Okay. Night dad" I say.
"Good night, have a good sleep" he says