The don't bothers VS The mighty ducks

"Good morning dad." I jump down the stairs.

"Morning. Do you have your competition today with the mighty ducks?" My dad asks me.

"Yep. Bye!" I shout as I walk towards the front door.

"Good luck!" My dad shouts whilst I leave the house.

~Time Skip~

"Welcome back to the Wraparound. This is the first epic showdown between the Mighty Ducks and the Don't bothers. My dad, Terry, carved out time from his busy accounting practice to help out. Fist impressions, dad?" Mary Joe reports from the stands.

"Yes, the energy here reminds me of Tax day." Her dad replies.

We all enter the ice of the Mighty ducks ice rink. 

"Wow." I say in total amazement.

"I know right. It's massive." Evan says.

Whilst we skate on the ice, the crowd are cheering for us. Well, most are.

Evan skates towards the centre and Sofi does the same for her team. The whistle blows and they both try to get the puck. Sofi manages to get it and passes it to her teammate who scores and the puck goes shooting right past Koob.

 They mange to score a point within 19 seconds.

"How did they do that, I barely even moved my stick." I moan.

"One-nothing, Morrow. And I'm just getting started." Sofi tells.

"Oh, shut your mouth." I whisper and she gives me the cold eyes.

"Relax, y/n." Maya nudges me.

"That's okay, guys. Looking good." Coach Alex cheers.

We start again, this time me starting. I go up against this boy twice my size. The whistle blows and I take the puck and skate away. The guy tries to get it but I trip him over. I pass the puck to Logan who passes it to Lauren who gets smashed into the wall. The other team gets the puck and surprise, surprise, they score.

This keeps on happening over, and over again until something happens.

"Hey, Reff. Time out, time out. Don't bothers, bring it in. Look, guys, I know things are tough, but it's not over yet. I have a new play I wanna try. Each of you has something to do, so listen up. Evan, you're the key man here, okay?" Alex tells us her plan as I huff.

"What's wrong." Logan looks at me.

"Nothing, It's fine. Let's just play." I skate away. 

The Reff blows the whistle and Evan passes the puck to Logan who falls over onto it on purpose but I secretly take it as everyone still gathers over Logan who is laughing. I start to skate as fast as I can. Sam takes out everyone who is in my way. Sofi skates over to me and pushes me so hard that my arm feels like it's about to fall off on the ice but before she does that, I shoot the puck into the goal. I fall to the ground and slowly close my eyes.

 I can hear people cheering that we scored. Maya and the rest of the team come up to me and stand around me.

"Did it go in?" I ask.

"Yeah, man." Evan says.

"Evan, do me a favour. Kick some mighty ducks butt." I say, even though I know the game is over. (Hahaha get it?) 

Everyone starts to laugh and helps me up.

I sling my arm around Logan and Nick to use as support.

"All right. That's our first goal!" Nick sings.