|chapter 6|stepping in the train|

To be honest I almost forgot that I need to post this today lol

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

SEVERUS STEPPED HIS FOOT ON THE TRAIN. He knew, that this step would change his world a lot, possibly even turn it upside down. Only then did Severus felt the changes that were about to come. What if he still ruins his friendship with Lily? What if the torments of the marauders would be worse? He was becoming nervous.

Snape must have stood frozen for some time, because he heard Lily caugh behind him, revealing the five other people that want to enter the train, but can't, because he is standing in the middle, blocking the peoples' pathway from moving in the train. He swiftly moved inside and went right to a compartment they sat in the first time they were going to Hogwarts. Severus couldn't lie, he was happy and excited to go there at first, but then the marauders happened and his excitement lessened. Then he started working there and all the excitement was completely gone. He remembers when he was a first-year, he was very excited to go to Hogwarts, and later he always looked at other students and thought 'oh just you wait...'. But even after some students came back from their first, and even fourth year, at least some of them always seemed happy. He couldn't understand these fools then.

Now he is excited himself. He'll go there and change Lily's future. He'll keep her alive!

Snape slid open the door. He was right, the compartment was empty. He took a seat and Lily sat right after. She sat near him and they started talking. Well... More like only Lily talking and Severus simply listening.

"Eeek! I'm so excited, Sev! I did make it into a magical school! That's amazing! Gosh, I hope I do good! Do you think the food is good in Hogwarts? I really hope it is! Do you think that they have pudding? And chocolate? Gosh, I love pudding... What am I saying, they must have it! Do you think we'll make friends? I hope for at least two more! Not that I don't like you anymore, Sev, but making more magical friends would be amazing! Do you think the teachers are nice there?" - she rambled more with herself than him. Severus sometimes nodded but stayed silent. He would probably say too much. He was smiling like quite a dork too. Gosh, the child's innocence and excitement.