12

George woke up feeling a presence behind him.

He turns around and sees Clay sleeping peacefully.

He smiles, puts on a robe as he gets out of bed walking out of the room to look for the bathroom.

He goes to the nearest room, opening the door and peaking his head in to see.

His eyes widen when he sees a familiar mask hidden in the corner of the room.

He quickly closes the door and rush back to the room, he puts his clothes on but freezes when he hears grunting behind him.

"George..?" Clay mumbles, not even opening his eyes.

"I'm gonna go-" he replied, putting on his shoes, Clay opens his eyes and gets out of bed, him wearing some shorts.

"What? why?" Clay rubs his eyes to clear his vision.

"I have work?" He lies.

"It's Sunday, no one works on a Sunday." Clay grabs his wrist when he was about to open the bedroom door, "what's the rush?"

George shakes his head no slightly, "i have something to do."

George tries to get out of his grip, "Get off weirdo!" He yanks his arm finally being free.

Clay stands there, his eyes slightly widened, "okay jeez!"

George walks out of the house, and calls Bad.

"Hey George! you okay?"

"Yeah i'm okay, you?"

"Yeah, are you sure? you sound scared."

"Nah Bad i'm okay, do you maybe want to hang out today?" George asked, hoping he would say Yes as he doesn't really want to be alone.

"Of course! i'll be at your house in a few! bye!" George also says bye and hangs up with a smile on his face.