29

Georges pov

I walk into the Bakery with the spare key since it was shut, and see bad cleaning the tables.

"sorry we're-" he looks up and meets my eyes.

"out!" He yells lifting his pointer finger towards the door.

"no- no Bad please let's talk-" I argue.

"No! get out now or i will call the police!!" He grabs his phone from his back pocket and starts dailing 911.

I speed walk to him and snatch the phone out of his hand.

"Give it back you murder!!" He pushes lightly against my chest, i'm fed up of this.

"no! this is life or death matter right now! If you don't join, both of us will get killed! Do you want that?! HUH?" I snap back.

His eyes widen slightly, and backs away from me.

"Techno says that if you don't join, both of us will get killed, because he doesn't want to risk getting caught." I lower my voice.

"but i won't tell anyone!"

"you literally tried to before!" I slam his phone onto the table, annoyed.

"please Bad." i say just below a whisper, tears starting to form in my eyes.

We stand in silence for abit until he starts hesitantly nodding his head and i finally pull him into a hug.

He cries against my shoulder, "i'm so sorry Bad. I'm really sorry i got you into this."

He sniffs, "it's okay."

"it's not okay. this is messed up, i'm so glad to see you." We pull away from the hug and i keep my hands on his shoulders.

He smiles and i smile too, wiping away his tears.

"Hey, let's grab a muffin and let's go." I start walking behind the counter.

"And coffee too?" He asks, walking to me aswell.

I smile again, "of course. Make three."

I grab 10 Muffins and put them into a box, we need it for the flight.

He makes three coffees, putting them into a cup holder.

We walk out the Bakery looking at it, "Hey, is it okay if i give my keys to my neighbour, She could be able to take over this."

"Yeah Of course, let's go"

We give the keys to his neighbours and walk back to the Black SUV that Techno is waiting in.

I knock on the window twice and we get in, sitting at the back.

"Damn i really wanted to kill you." His voice says while he speeds off back to the jet.

"WH-" Bad starts, but i cut him off putting my hand on his shoulder.

"he's joking." I look at Bad then at Techno.

"You're joking right?"

"No." He replies.

I just nod my head and look back at Bad, he looks frightened.

I wrap my arm around bad and push him slightly against me, letting his head fall on my shoulder then i put mine on top of his.

"Everything will be okay Bad. Don't you worry." I kiss his head.

Happy new year!! hopefully this year won't be as shit as last year but doubt it will be any better (my opinion guys)

Hope you have a great year :)