14

Dream and George are now hiding behind a bin, in the same alley, waiting for a person to come.

Not long after, a person came out to smoke.

"Remember what i taught you." Dream whispered in Georges ear.

Dream wore his suit and mask, George wore a suit, White goggles/glasses, and a bandana to cover his nose down.

And tonight is the night that's going to be Georges first kill..

"I got it, no worries." George smirked.

He lifted his knife to the position, not long after throwing it, landing on the persons neck.

The person makes choking noises, with it's mouth open, blood slowly pouring out.

George and Dream walk over, George taking the knife out then stabbing it repeatedly into his neck.

"George-" Dream begins, George doesn't listen and continues stabbing, chuckling to himself.

"George! we need to go-" Dream tried grabbing Georges arm but he fails since George yanked his arm back.

George is now straddling the body stabbing the knife into its chest.

"George you fucker!" Dream shouted, grabbing both of Georges arms and dragging him away, George looks to his side to see police firing shots at them which they try to dodge.

They manage to run away from the police, both of them unharmed.

"are you stupid?! You were meant to stab once or twice! Sapnap was right." Dream lifts his hand behind his mask to bridge the end of his nose.

"Ehh whatever." George laughs. Walking around in a circle.

"What are you doing?"

"walking around in a circle." George stupidly smiles at Dream, taking his glasses off,

"you know my identity, well- obviously. But why cant i know yours?" George smirks, knowing that he already knows his identity but he's not afraid.

"what- never-" Dream begins but gets interrupted by George.

"It's fine Clay, i know who you are." George grins and walks over to Dream, grabbing the end of his mask.

"i don't know what you're on about." Dream says, grabbing Georges wrist.

"Oh really?" George moves his hand away, "oh shit- LOOK!" he points behind Dream, to which Dream looks behind quickly, as he does so, George unbuckles the back of Dreams mask watching it fall to the floor.

George looks up at Dream/Clay, George pulls the bandana off, wrapping his hands around Dreams neck pulling him into a kiss.

"wha-" Dream quickly says before their lips crash together, moving in sync.

"George-" Dream says in between the kiss, pulling out to have a proper conversation.

"What the fuck?" Dream questions.

George tilts his head, "What?" He raises an eyebrow at Dreams expression.

"Never knew it would've been you, i'm glad it is tho." George bends down to pick up the mask.

"George- How?" Dream questions.

"I saw your mask in the bathroom, get better hiding spots idiot." George smiles, to which Dream returns.

"we should-" Dream begins, "yeah we should." George finishes, handing back the mask, then running back to Georges house.