24

Georges pov.

I walk out of my room, pitch black outside.

I walk along the corridor to go into the living room, but i get pushed against the wall, someone's hand on the back of my neck and my face pushed against the wall.

"Let go of me you freak!" I wiggle to get out of the persons grasp, but it doesn't work. So i kick my leg back pushing them away from me.

I turn around and see that it's Dream.

"What the fuck dream?" I cross my arms as he walks towards me.

I don't step back, i look him up and down and back up into his eyes.

He cups my jaw, leans into me and kisses me. I don't hesitate to kiss back, i need him.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we deepen the kiss, i tug on his hair a grunt leaving his mouth, which makes me stick my tongue in, i pull him closer.

He taps my thigh twice, beckoning me to jump and wraps my legs around his waist.

He pushed me against the wall, his mouth leaving mine to go down onto my neck. He nibbles on my neck making me close my eyes.

"We cant." He says leaving my neck, looking at me.

"what-" i begin, but he interrupts me.e

"no- i mean we can, but not now."

"why?"

"because i want everyone to be awake to hear you screaming my name. " He smirked.

I playfully punch his arm as he sets me down onto the floor, giving me one more passionate kiss and then pulling away, keeping his hand on my cheek.

"but in all seriousness, i need you to get onto Sapnaps good side before we do anything." i scoff, "good luck with that." i reply and then we stand in comfortable silence.

"sometimes i do wonder how it would've been if i did kill you." He tilts his head and continues, "but you're something else."

"hello is anyone there?" A sleepy Karl comes out of a room, rubbing his eye.

"good luck with him" Dream quickly says, gives me a sloppy kiss and runs away.

I stand there, staring at him run away.