Chapter 2

Regina POV

Have you ever seen someone so beautiful that they rival the stars and are more exquisite than every rose in the world? Yeah I didn't think those people existed, honestly I'm convinced there is only person that is rare enough to be and that's Doctor Montgomery. The day I first saw her I wanted nothing more than to take her to my home and ravish her until she was too tired to move. But alas I have to be professional with her, work and play can not intermingle. I refuse to allow it to. The way her dress clung to her body gave her a sense of regality that made we want to treasure her. But most of all with a look of her eye and slight eyebrow raise she commanded respect. I gather my thoughts when I hear a knock on my office door. "Gina, here's the reports you asked  for." I smile at my friend Emma, whom after a few years I finally stopped trying to fight and just embraced our friendship. "Thanks Em, hows the patrol going?" I ask her interested in the safety of our town and how my friend is doing. She's about to answer when we are interrupted. "Mayor Mills, I have the paperwork you needed signed." I look up as she walks in and the way my body reacts to her like it was set on a delicious fire. "Hmmm Doctor, look at you exceptionally early, at least someone in this town has the ability to bring me things when asked for." I hear Emma snort before she steps in to introduce herself. "Well damn, everyone is right, you're very beautiful." I watch as she makes the very beautiful Doctor blush and it irritates me. "Miss Swan out. Now." I hear her laugh and she excuses herself before turning around and making a thumbs up. I roll my eyes when I see Addison walk over to my window to look out at the town. "Wow, this is truly beautiful. I couldn't imagine seeing this everyday. I'd never want to leave." I lean back in my chair as I turn towards her. Watching her, analyzing her as she just looks. Leaning towards the window like she wants to be as close to it as possible. "I've seen more beautiful things Doctor." She makes eye contact with me at that and I look at her deeply before standing up and joining her by the window. "So Doctor, what brings you to Storybrooke?" I hear her sigh and look down before back up. "I needed a change, I needed a place where I could settle down without everyone else's opinions. Where I could be me. But I happened to drive through here one day and I fell in love with it. I went home that week and quit my job and applied here." I look at her and realize that if I continue like this I'll cross a line. I step back and put my hands in my suit. "Well Doctor I hate to break it to you but you'll get everyone's opinions here whether you like it or not. It's just how it is." I come off rather cold because I need to establish this line with us and she clearly takes the hint and blocks herself off. "Well I don't care if I like it or not I won't let it bother me regardless. If that's all you needed I think I have a consult at the hospital." I watch as she walks out of my office and turn around to see her walk out of the building a few seconds later.

It's been a few weeks since Miss Montgomery started at the hospital and so far I've heard marvelous things about her and I head over to the hospital every now again to check out what's going on there and what she's changing and so forth. I happen to be heading there this time because I fell and cut my hand open on some glass while out running. I walk in and I'm brought back to room where I'm told to wait until a doctor comes. I sit there for ten minutes before anyone walks in. "About time I'm being seen." I look up to see her staring at me.  "Nice to see you as well Mayor Mills. I'm here to stitch up your hand." I watch as she sits down in her scrubs and takes my hand to look at it. I watch as she cleans it before swiftly getting to work. The way her hand feels on mine is giving me butterflies and if I wasn't half naked I don't think it'd be so bad. I watch as she works and by God seeing her work is really attractive. After she's done she wraps it and looks at me. "I know being a doctor I probably shouldn't say this with you being my patient. You're really beautiful." I look at her and she just looks in my eyes. "Thank you Doctor but you are right it is inappropriate." I watch as she evaluates me before sighing and walking out.

Addisons POV

"Nai this woman, she's infuriating and cold and sexy and I wish I could kiss the smugness that is constantly on her face away." I'm sitting out in the middle of town talking to my best friend on the phone watching as everyone in town is enjoying their day. "I don't Naomi, she gives me these weird feelings and I get nervous, I'm a Forbes Montgomery I don't ever get nervous. All I know is yesterday I wanted to kiss her like my life depended on it." "Kiss who Doctor?" I turn around to see Regina standing there leaning against the bench I was currently occupying. I hang up my call knowing I'll have to apologize later and look up to the mayor, "wouldn't you love to know Re-gina." I purr her name out and watch as her eyes dilate slightly. "Well dear, I would die to know who you'd like to kiss, after all you clearly would have a line of suitors waiting for you." I blush slightly as she winks and sits down beside me. "Maybe so but none of them matter if they aren't the one I... desire." I quickly send a wink her way and I see her smile at me.  "You seem to believe you can get whoever you "desire." Thats quiet cocky isn't it Doctor." I scoff lightly before leaning in, "It's confidence Regina, I come from a family with a name and although that means I don't get told no often. When it's comes to my  sexual relationships, I fair remarkably well on my own. It's not cockiness if you can back up what you're saying." I hear her sharply inhale and lean in to her ear a little more, "Trust me, I can back It all up and more if the person is..." I make a point to look her up and down and ending my gaze on her eyes, which are getting darker by the minute. "If they are what?" I look at her intently as she asks. "If they are worth submitting to and dominating over." The look of lust that overwhelms even my own is shocking to see so openly in her eyes. She starts to lean in slightly when we are interrupted causing her to immediately tense up. "Madom Mayor, Doctor Montgomery, interesting to see you two together in town, isn't it Regina?" I look over to the sheriff smirking at Regina, and it's like you can hear the mayor roll her eyes next to me. It's then that I realize how this must look and I pull myself back a little. "We were just discussing funding for a new machine the doctor was interested in Miss Swan, would you like to join us?" I watch as Emma's face scrunches up and she mutters an "oh I forgot I have things to do" and rushes away. I hear Regina chuckle next to me before she leans into me, "so where were we Doctor?" She hums it so seductively into my ear that I have to physically try not to react to it. "Uh, umm... we..umm" she chuckles lightly before leaning in to the point that her tongue could touch my ear if she slightly put it out. "At a loss for words huh? Do I make you nervous?" I shudder which causes her lip to brush my ear, resulting in me squeezing my hands on my legs. Just as I'm about to respond my pager goes off. "I.. I have to go." I turn to look at her and my nose brushes against hers causing both of us to gasp, knowing we both heard each other we make eye contact, I'm about to kiss her when my pager goes off again. I groan and hear her chuckle which i quickly make stop by glaring at her. "Later Regina?" I walk away hearing her whisper, "Absolutely Doctor." I smile lightly before rushing to the hospital.