Sting and His Buddies

~Reader's P.O.V.~

        "OIII, MINERVA!"  You both turned around to see Sting waving his hands around like an idiot.  Next to him was a black haired guy and a very...big man with green hair tied back with a bandana.  

        "Tch, excuse him for being so childish," Minerva muttered to you.  Even though you knew that you knew who he was already, you just plainly shrug.  

        'Maybe if I pretend I don't know him..'

        "Ah, (y/n)!"  'Of course not..'  Sting goes up to you and slings an arm around you, much to your annoyment.

        "Wait, you know her already?" Minerva asked, confused.  You harshly push Sting away.

        "Tch, not really," you growl.  Sting seemed genuinely hurt, but you didn't care. 

        "Ooh, your new friend is feisty," the green-haired guy laughed.  You glared daggers at him, which made him shut up.  You then looked at his black-haired friend, who didn't really seem interested in all of this.

        "How'd you two meet then?" Minerva asked, crossing her arms.  Sting grinned an idiotic smile and stood beside you.

        "I saved her from getting hit by a car!" Sting said proudly.  All three of his friends' eyes widened.  You blushed with embarresment and stepped away from the blond.

        "Th..."  You gulped down the lump in your throat from all the attention you had on you.  You never liked being noticed.  You knew that you acted rude and mean on the outside, but really, you were always shy.  "Thanks for saving me, if I didn't say that already, but I would just like to be left alone, okay?"  Sting frowned, but it turned into a stupid pout.

        "No one is okay being alone though," he pouted cutely.  He roll your eyes.

        "I am," you reply.  Sting was about to object, but the bell rang and a very familiar man walked in, except this time he was in red gym shorts and a loose t-shirt instead of a brown professor suit.  You noticed Minerva roll her eyes as the man walked into the middle of the room.  There, he blew the whistle around his neck, getting everyone's attention.

        "I am Coach Jiemma!" he yelled in his authoratative voice.  "Some of you might know me from your english class, but here you will call me Coach instead of Mister!"

        "Yes Coach!" the room saluted.  You weren't sure why they were, but decided to do it as well before you get attention.

        "Good.  Now then, for the first day of gym, I want to see how skilled some of you are!  That is why we are having a dodgeball game!" he announced.  The crowd errupted with either cheers or groans.  You honestly didn't care and you could see Minerva didn't either.  Sting and his friends, however, were pumping their fists in the air.  "There will be two teams.  I don't care how you choose, just make them!"  And with that, everyone broke out into different groups.  You decided to just stay where you were, and Minerva joined you.  When time passed, you could see two very distinct teams.  They were a mixture of boys and girls, and you could see Sting and his two buddies on the left side.  

        "Which team do you want to pick?" Minerva asks you, blowing a piece of her hair away from her face.  You look at both teams, and shrug.  

        "I have no preference," you reply.

        "Oii, (y/n), Minerva!  Come over here!"  Both of you roll your eyes as you see Sting waving for you gusy to come.

        "Should we?" you mutter.

        "Might as well, or else he'll be whiny for the rest of the block," Minerva answers, walking towards his group.  You sigh, but follow her.  She stood beside the black-haired guy while you stood beside her.  You mentally groan when Sting stands next to you.

       "Good luck okay?" Sting says to you.  "If you want a tip, I suggest you stay in the back so, you know, you don't get hit."  He pats your (h/c) hair, making you growl under your breath. 

        "I could say the same to you," you push his hand away from you and hiss.   

        "I hope you all know how to play dodgeball!" Coach Jiemma roars.  "There is only one rule: get the other team out to win by any means necessary."  He held up his hand.  "Ready.."

        "Make sure you don't get hit okay?" Sting smirks.

        "Set.."

        "I could say the same to you, again," you mutter to Sting.

        "GO!"  And that was when all hell broke loose.