Piercing Red Eyes

AH JEEZ. THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FOREVER OH GEE GOLLY GOSH.

Thisiswhathappenswhenyouhavewaytoomanybooks ;^;

I hope I'm forgiven with this chapter! ;-;

*Pssst, Hunger Games spoilers, well, more so*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Reader's P.O.V.~

"Say it," Sting hissed into your ear.  Your face grew hot with embarrassment.

"Never," you growled back.  Sting gave you a toothy smirk.  You quietly notice that he has canine-like teeth.

"You know it's inevitable," he whispered.  "Why not save time?"  You could feel his hot breath tickle your neck, making your face flush even more, but yet, you still refused to give in.

"No."  Sting cocked his eyebrows in amusement, his smirk widening.

"Aren't you a little feisty one?" he chuckled, his deep voice warm and tempting.  "C'mon, if you don't say it, there will be consequences..I'm sure you know what they are."  You squirmed, but you couldn't bare the consequences that would happen if you don't say what the blond wanted.

"..Fine," you grumbled.  "Sting...could you please..."

"Please...?" Sting said impatiently, his smirk just mocking you.

"Could you please.." you murmured, heat creeping up your ears, "..show me the way to school?" Sting doubled over laughing as soon, obviously enjoying your embarrassment. Your face grew even hotter and you gritted your teeth as he held his stomach and almost cried laughing too hard. You impatiently looked at your (f/c) wristwatch and realized that if you loitered outside of Sting's house any longer, there was a 100% chance you'll be late. "Okay, I said it," you growled, shifting the weight of your backpack to the other shoulder. "Now can you please hurry up and tell me how to get to school??" Sting held up a finger to rudely tell you to wait. He let out his last couple of laughs and straightened up.

"Hahaha...worth it," he sighed in content, wiping the tears in the corner of his eyes shortly after. You clenched your fists. If steam could come out of your ears, it would.

"Sting, we are going to be late," you hiss, hoping the venom in your voice would poison the infuriating blond already.

"Hehe, alright alright," Sting chuckled and pointed his thumb backwards. "We just gotta go down a block, turn right, and go all the way down. School should be there the--" Sting didn't even finish his sentence before you bolted past him.

'Down a block, right all the way. Down a block, right all the way,' you remind yourself over and over again as you ran, your (h/c) whipping past you.

"Wait, (y/n)!!!" You could faintly hear Sting yelling for you, but you were so done with his goddamn jokes and, really, everything about him. Besides, a good jog is what you need to get your sore leg better again.

~~

"Oh sweet lord thank you," you breathed out as you got through the doors of the Sabertooth Academy. You were heavily breathing and your uniform was most likely messy and you probably looked nowhere near what someone going to an expensive and prestige school should look like, but right now you were happy that you weren't late. Taking a deep breath, you smoothed out the wrinkles of your uniform, ran a hand through your (h/c) hair, and started walking into your first class. This time, it was advanced math. Perhaps this time, Sting would not take this class with you; he didn't seem to have the brain capacity for calculus anyways.