Digital Investigation

Katsuki Bakugo analyzed the man across from him. He was far too excited, especially when it was about such a dark matter. He chose his next words in order to "So, I heard you wanted to make a fucking game based off of me."
He tried his best to sell it to the temperamental hero. He was well aware of the hero's reputation, and tried to accommodate his... particular personality. "Well, yeah. We managed to acquire the circuitry from the Springtrap killer, including the memory card. It can allow us to recreate your best moments as you hunted him down multiple times ." He stressed it as he would to a board of possible investors. #1 hero? Check. Infamous villain? Check. Lots of action/good setpieces? Potentially. It was everything a game needed. All he needed now, however, was Katsuki's permission. "What do you say?"

Bakugo weighed both the pros and cons of the particular situation.

Pros: He could make some decent money off of this. Ochako was always worrying about her aging parents, and it could go towards his daughter's school fund, creating another link of financial stability. He wasn't Allmight, and never did acquire all of the merchandising deals that he did. He may be number 1, but it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Especially when he lost three people that... he'd admit when pressured... were friends of his.

The Cons: Risk having his reputation tainted forever, and breaking Inko's heart, which could only take so much. He decided to go with the route that could help his family the most. It would shatter Aunty Inko's heart, but it was time. Time for the truth. "I'll allow it... if you show me the version you'll ship beforehand, so I can give feedback. It needs to be completely accurate."
Unaware of the implications, he smiled, "Of course! Here..." The representative brought out a licensing agreement contract, and Katsuki quickly scanned it. There were no hidden clauses or catches this time. He'd refused those who wanted to monopolize his merch, and those who would take out from his cut. Eventually, he did end up signing it, and handed it off to his secretary, "Make a copy for them. I'll keep the original."

"Right away, sir." As she left, Katsuki turned back to the man, and asked. "Can I see the circuit board?"
Surprised, he nearly stammered a response. "Sure..."
The next thing he asked almost made the man balk in surprise. "Can I have a friend look at it too?"

However, after a moment. "Sure! Just make sure it doesn't leave with her, it's the most valuable thing we have!"

A week after the initial meeting, Katsuki Bakugo and Mei Hatsume arrived at Steel Wool's Japanese headquarters, and were ushered in immediately as VIPs. She asked him as they walked, still kept in the dark. She thought this would be a tech demo, which was nice, but ultimately way below her current paygrade. "Why did you want me here?"
Katsuki was blunt, but didn't say specifically why, instead answering with a question: "You worked on Springtrap, right?"
She stammered, completely caught off guard. "W-what does that have to do with... with a game company like this?"
To her apparent horror, he explained why she was brought here, "They acquired his motherboard, or something like that. They want to use his "memories" within the machine part of him to make the game. I asked if you could take a look."
As they arrived at the main research lab, she almost shouted her worry to them. Confusion spread throughout the team, "They... what ?! And they think the code would be untainted?"
"What do you mean?"
"Look, when you mess with anything related to Springtrap, you mess with souls and the dead. Stuff that is unpredictable. The last time people messed with anything relating to him, we had this whole mess! And his return..."