Infiltration

Eri Aizawa preferred peace and quiet... which is why she was slightly annoyed when Katsumi Bakugo entered her office first thing in the morning with a deep gash in her shoulder. Reminding her of Mina's, as a matter of fact. Worried, she started to speak, looking over the jagged wound. It was from metal, that much was clear, but... it was suspicious. She'd need to know more before healing it, but her first priority was following teaching protocols. "A wound like this should be reported to your parents..."
However, her concerns were quickly dismissed. "Mom already knows, and I was enroute to you."
"How did you get this...?"
Her response was not confident... but still a passable explanation, "I was working on something and it blew up in my face."
She sighed in exasperation. "Mei really needs to stop using risky methods in her support creation..."
Meanwhile, the blond also sighed. "I know. I was trying to apply a technique, but..."

Eri narrowed her eyes as she looked at the wound in closer detail. "This wound looks almost a day old. What occupied you so much?"
"Stopping fires? Exhaustion? There was a lot going on then."

Eri looked at her with suspicion for a moment, then sighed. She used her quirk to rewind the student to pre-Yakuza status. The silver haired woman basically pleaded, "Please be more careful."
"I will!" She smiled at Eri, who smiled back.

Later, as Katsumi picked a dress for the reunion, Izuku formulated a plan. Y'know, this would be the perfect time to infiltrate the Yaoyorozu corporation, as we can hijack the event.

We can even locate the exact location of the tech we need, as the Yaoyorozu and Shield corporations are really close. They may even store them together. We can portal them together... hiding the gauntlet will be a problem.

Maybe a steampunk style would help.

That could work!

Choosing a more victorian-style dress, Katsumi added a bunch of mechanical components. From the view of a hero, they would be useless, but from an engineering standpoint, they gave certain combat advantages. The skirt of the dress could be detached in an instant, and her two retractable blades were hidden within the design.

What's the time?

It's 4:30... crap! We need to get going! She got dressed, and calibrated the rift device embedded into her gauntlet. She had completely fixed it and turned it into an easily attachable device. Improving it in the process, because of course she did.

Izuku sighed, amused as he noticed where she was portaling to... Yeah... because a rift in the middle of town is going to cause problems.

As Katsumi stepped through, walking to, and arriving at the mansion, she observed it with disgust. This place... it reeks of corruption. One that tainted their class.

Yeah...

However, before she could think anything else, her mother called out. "Kat, you came early!"

Turning to see her, Katsumi smiled"I'd rather not make a bad impression."
The brunette gave her a hug, before taking a decent look at her dress. It screamed 'Katsumi' in design, being the steampunk focused individual she was. "I can see... taking inspiration from your course?"
She nodded, "Yep."