8 - Talk

Previously on Ch. 7

"Alright!" I replied as I sat beside her.

Now in Ch. 8

Aurora's P.O.V.

"So mother how did you get here?" I asked as I sat by the ledge.

"Same as you a purple smoke covered me up and when it dispersed I was here." Maleficent replied as she sat beside me.

"So what has happened since you came here?" I asked as I put my feet in the water.

"I met many people here," Maleficent said as she smiled at me. "Some of them would surprise you."

"Like your daughter earlier?" I asked as I recalled the girl in purple.

"Yes her name is Mal," Maleficent replied as her smile dropped. "Her magic is nothing like I've ever seen!"

"And the woman who said she was my mother?" I asked.

'I will never accept that girl or woman.' I thought as I looked into the water.

"Yes, she is your mother but not the one from your world." Maleficent said.

"So I don't have to pay that much attention to her?" I asked.

"Not unless you want to." Maleficent said.

"Never the less, what has happened so far at home." Diaval asked as he was standing beside us.

"Yes has anything happened while we were here?" Maleficent asked.

"No not much I was just focusing on where you were!" I replied as I saw little fish swim by my feet.

"Is the evermore left in good hands?" Maleficent asked as she waved her hand and water rose from the lake and fish where floating above.

"I left them in the fairy's hands before I went to try find you on your mountain you stay on." I said as I watched the fish swim in the water.

"Haaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Maleficent sighed as she held her nose.

"Let's talk about something else?" Diaval said.

"How long have you been here?" I asked as I looked at them both.

"A day!" Maleficent replied as she looked at me again.

"What?" I asked as I just stared at her.

"Why?" Diaval asked.

"You have been missing for a whole week." I said.

"Than a day here is a week at home?" Maleficent said as she got up.

"It seems so mistress." Diaval said.

"I believe we should talk some more another time!" Maleficent said.

"Why?" I asked as I got up to follow her.

"Do you not see the sky?" Maleficent asked as I looked around and saw that the sun was setting.

"Oh." I said as I followed her.

"Where will we be staying mistress?" Diaval asked as he followed behind us as we walked.

"Let's go find that boy who was showing us around because he was supposed to show us to a place to rest!" Maleficent replied as we started to see the school.

"What boy?" I asked.

"The blonde boy who was beside Mal!" Maleficent replied

"Oh what's his name?" I asked