4 - Getting to Know Each Other

Previously in Ch. 3

"Mal, over here." Ben yelled as he saw us with our foods in our hands.

Now in Ch. 4

Mal's P.O.V.

We all continued walking to the table that Maleficent was sitting at with Ben. The closer we got I knew that I will be uncomfortable sitting at a table with Maleficent. Even so, I sat right beside Ben while Evie sat on my other side, with Jay and Carlos beside Maleficent.

"So, how was class?" Ben asked after I sat down.

"Class was the usual." I replied as I grabbed an apple off my food tray to eat.

"What is a class?" Maleficent asked as she also grabbed an apple to eat from her tray.

"It's a place for students to learn and we change every place to learn something different in school." Ben replied as he took a bite of his turkey sandwich.

"Okay, then what did you learn in class." Maleficent asked as she took a bit of her salad.

"It's the same lesson because we have the same class all day!" Jay replied as he finished his own apple.

"What did you do all morning?" Evie asked.

"I showed Maleficent the school grounds then I am going to show her some classes after we finish eating." Ben said as he was finishing his sandwich.

"Oh what do you think of the school so far and this world?" Carlos asked as he too was finishing his ham sandwich.

"The school is interesting as far as I have seen but I still only sense magic ability in Mal here!" Maleficent said as she was done eating.

"Really, but then again some people with magic ability lives on the island and Fairy Godmother uses a wand to do magic." Evie said as she was done eating her own salad.

"Really now, but why don't I sense their magic from here!" Maleficent asked as she looked at Ben.

"That's because they have a barrier that cancels out their magic." Jay said as he got up to leave with Evie, Carlos, and myself following him.

"Yes indeed," Ben said as he got up too. "Well then let's continue our tour of the school."

"See you later Ben." I said as I left the table.

"Yeah see later Mal." Ben said as he smiled at me as he was leaving to the other direction.

"So are we going to do anything about Maleficent from the other world." Carlos asked as we were dropping our trays off at a table with the other trays of finished food.

"No we will see what she does as she stays here." I replied as we started to walk back to class.

'I hope she won't be a problem for what my mother tasked us to do.' I thought as we got closer to class.

"Maybe she is different from your actual mother Mal?" Jay said as he was looking at the girls passing by us.

"Maybe, but I don't want to take the chance." I replied as I looked back to the table we left.

'I just want to make my mother proud of me.' I thought as I turned back around and continued to class.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Maleficent P.O.V.

'I wonder why this Mal looks more human and her magic ability are different from what I normally feel.' I thought as I saw Mal leave with her meal.

"Shall we go ahead and continue our tour?" Ben asked as he waited for me to follow him.

"Yes." I replied as I followed him.

"Mistress why is it that the girl Mal doesn't like you?" Diaval said as he was walking beside me.

"I don't know!" I replied as Ben stopped and turned around to look at us.

"It's probably because you are nothing like her mother." Ben said as he stared at me.

"What is her mother like?" I asked as I saw Diaval looked at Ben.

"Mal's mother never cared for her and from what I heard from the others when they heard of Mal's mother is that she doesn't even acknowledge Mal as her daughter." Ben said as he turned back around and started to walk.

(Ps. I am just going to say that.)

"Even if Aurora isn't my daughter by blood she is still my daughter." I said as I followed Ben to the opening of the school so he can show me the classes they take.

"Mistress you should notice by now but that girl Mal, her power is starting to get out of control and if it continues she can harm others." Diaval whispered to me as we walked into the school to.

"I know Diaval, but I don't think she will want my help." I whispered as we looked around to check the scenery.

"Well this is the main hall of the school and as you can see the design of the school is based off of my parents castle." Ben said as he stood in the middle of the hall.

"Can we talk more about Mal, because there is something different about her from anyone I have ever seen?" I asked as I stared straight at him.

"What is different about her?" Ben asked as he just stood in his place not moving.

"Her magic power is starting to get out of control and from what I have heard it is because she is just connecting with her magic ability from getting off the island." I replied as Diaval shook his head in agreement.

"Even I can sense her magic power starting to get out of control because she has a lot of magic ability." Diaval said as he stared at Ben as well to see his reaction.

"What?" Ben said as he had this look of fear on his face.

"You didn't know that she has magic?" Diaval asked.

"No, I mean I never thought that she will take after her mother I guess." Ben said.

"If her power gets too out of control she can go crazy with the fear of hurting the people she cares for when the tiniest thing she does her magic will come out." I said as I looked at the stairs on our sides.

"Can you do anything to help her?" Ben asked as he came up to me and grabbed my hands trying to beg.

"Yes I can but not without her consent." I said before he can actually begged me to help her.

~Author's Note~

Thanks for all the votes people but I am sorry for the late update. Any way's I want to clear some things.

1. All the characters are the same as in the movies unless I say so.

2. I will make the timeline longer than the first movie of Descendants.

3. Mal's power will be a mixture of her mothers and fathers, so she is overpowered and since she       lived on the island all her life she is just starting to have access to her powers and it is growing        rapidly.

4. And Uma isn't going to exist till the next movie if I decide to go beyond the first movie                        because I was planning to just go until the first movie is over but I might not do that.

5. Maleficent did not try to kill Aurora after her first curse failed but tried to break her curse compared to Mal's mother.

@Mevie_Descends_2

And thanks for bringing these things up.

Again thanks for all the votes and comments but for this chapter I will wait for 25 votes this time.