10 - Magic

Previously on Ch. 9

'I will never tell them what the metal is though!' I thought as I looked at their reactions to my informations.

Now in Ch. 10

Aurora's P.O.V.

"So when is this coronation?" I asked as I looked at everyone at our table.

"It is in two weeks time." Ben replied.

"Oh, okay than do you think you girls can help me with the fashion sense here so I know what kind of dress to wear." I asked as I looked to the girls.

"Oh makeover!" Eve said as she put her fork down.

"Maybe this weekend we can go to the shopping district." Mal said.

"Yeah but I don't think I have the currency here!" I replied as I took another bite of my food.

"Oh, don't worry I'll have my mother pay for any expenses you will need," Ben said as he looked up to me. "Well my kingdom's funding for the school and villain exchange program."

"Alright can my mother come with as well so she can now about this world or else she won't leave me alone outside school grounds." I said as I pushed my tray away when the bell ringed.

"If she has no problem of staying with us kids than yeah." Ben replied as he got up like the rest.

"It shouldn't be a problem." I replied as we all got up to go to our next class.

"Oh," I exclaimed as we got into school halls. "What is my next class?"

"Oh its Kingdom classes with me!" Ben replied as he walked down another hallway. "We'll see you next class Mal."

"See you next class." Mal said as they continued down the same hallway.

"So what will we be learning in kingdom classes today?" I asked as we went down a different hall than the others.

"Today, I believe it's about conflict." Ben replied as he opened a door to a classroom. "You can sit beside me!"

"Okay." I replied as he sat in the front of the class.

"Alright class lets start todays lesson," the teacher said as he walked in not that long after us. "First let's introduce our new student, Princess Aurora!"

"Hello my name is Aurora. No need for formalities," I said as I stood up. "I rule the ever moors."

"What kind of kingdom is that?" A student asked.

"A kingdom of all the fairy folk, the creatures of magic." I replied as I looked toward them.

"Why do you rule a kingdom of fairy folk." The student asked as they still looked at me.

"My mother wanted me to rule her kingdom because she knew I never belonged to my father's" I replied.

"okay that's enough," The teacher said. "Lets start our lesson for today."

"Do you have any kind of paper I can use to write todays lesson?" I asked Ben as I sat back down.

"Yeah," Ben replied as he handed me some paper. "Here you go!"

"Now todays lesson is about conflict and how to deal with it gracefully like a King or Queen." The teacher said as they showed a royal portrait of the royal family DunBroch.

(Ps. Movie Brave is what I'm going to use as an example. And an image from the internet. also there are going to learn it like the movie plays.)

"This family had a conflict between themselves. Our lesson today will continue for a few days and have a debate by two teams who support one solution or another. However, today will be a history lesson on the conflict and at the end, I will give you two solution and by next class you will decide what team you want to be on." The teacher said as they turned on the tv to watch the story.