6 - My Wings

Previously on Ch. 5

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I closed my eyes.

Now in Ch. 6

Mal's P.O.V.

"Hah, hah!" I exhaled as I fell to my knees in exhaustion.

"What happened?" Ben asked as he went straight to me.

"Amazing!" Maleficent said as she had a small smile on her face.

"Why do I feel this strength inside getting stronger?" I asked as the exhaustion went away and this energy got stronger.

"Here," Maleficent said as she held her hand out again. "I'll show you why!"

"Not if it will hurt again!" I hissed at her as I was mad that she made me go through that pain.

"It won't I just wanted to help you up!" Maleficent replied as she took her hand back.

"So," I said as I got up. "What did you do?"

"I made an electric wave go through your body that contains my magic!" Maleficent replied as she took a few steps back.

"Why?" Ben asked as he grabbed my arm to help keep me up.

"To see how her own power would react." Maleficent said as Diaval sat behind her, a distance away on a bench.

"So than," I began to say as I felt a power inside me grow more and more each second. "Why does this feeling keep getting stronger?"

"Your power collected mine and is adapting to it so I am no longer a threat to you." Maleficent replied as she still had that smile on her face.

"How do I get rid of this feeling?" I asked as it started to hurt.

"Firstly," Maleficent said as she spread her wings out. "Try to take control of the feeling and spread it all around your body."

'Okay, I can do this.' I thought as I closed my eyes and did as she said.

"Amazing!" Ben said as I felt this warm heat cover my entire body.

"What?" I asked as I now opened my eyes.

"Your entire body is covered by a blue flame." Maleficent said as she looked me over.

"Cool!" I said as I looked at myself with a smile on my face.

"Why don't you focus that power on your back because I want to confirm something!" Maleficent asked as she finally took to the sky.

'Okay, just focus that feeling on my back.' I thought as I closed my eyes again.

"Incredible!" Ben said again as I heard him behind me.

"Now try moving that feeling like you would move your arm." Maleficent said as she was hovering above us.

"Woah!" I gasped as I opened my eyes to see myself starting to hover above the ground.

"H-how?" I whispered to myself as I saw purple dragon wings flapping up and down.

"Okay that's enough." Maleficent said as she landed on the ground.

"O-kay." I replied as I slowly went to the ground.

"This is rather amazing because the other side of your magic can do wonders." Maleficent said as she had Diaval land on her shoulder.

"What do you mean the other side?" I asked as I was excited to see what else I can do.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Maleficent's P.O.V.

"What do you mean the other side?" Mal asked as she looked at me with a questionable look.

"Your fathers side of magic," I replied as she flinched at the mention of her father. "Is combined with your mother's which is making you strength grow immensely."

'The things she can do when she finally has complete control of her powers is unlimited!' I thought as she tried to put everything together.

"Can you teach me how to to control all this power?" Mal asked as her dragon wings just stayed on her back as she looked at them.

"Yes I can," I replied as I held my hand out to her. "If you will accept me?"

"O-okay!" Mal said as she slowly grabbed my hand.

'I hope that this will work?' I thought as I began to release my power inside her again to see how her own magic will adapt to another magic wave from me.

"Huh?" Mal said as I know she felt it course through her body.

"Amazing!" I said as she smiled at the feeling inside her body.

"What's happening?" Ben asked as it seems that I forgot about him.

"Her power is accepting my own and is immune to any spell I cast on her." I replied as I let Mal's hand go.

I watched Mal turn towards Ben and with a smile saw her wing follow her as she didn't put them away. As I took a few steps back I noticed that my powers are adapting to hers inside my own body and is making mine grow as well.

"As I have said before," I began to speak as she turned to me. "I want you to focus that feeling inside to spread over your body again."

(Ps. I don't know exactly how to explain her transformation)

"Okay!" Mal said as she was excited to learn new things.

"That's it!" I said as I watched her wings disappear.

"Cool!" Mal replied as she smiled at me. "Can you teach me more things."

"I can, but another time because I believe you still have class." I said as I turned around to sit by Diaval.

~Author's Note~

Hello I am sorry for the late update but I am working full time job and still going school full time. Also I just finished moving again into a new place but my family I live with are pregnant and I am going to have less time to do homework and work and taking care of my one of my nephew while they are about to give birth to my second nephew.

So I will try update when the chapter has 25 votes from now on and might move it up when it get that much votes to fast.

However I am grateful people like my story and it makes me really happy that you guys like it.☺️

And maybe in the next chapter in the authors note I will answer any questions you might have to clear things up if I confused anyone in my story.

But if you noticed I had this chapter shorter than the others because I do my best to have a chapter to go to 1000 words.

Again sorry for the update and thanks for all the love for this book.