5 - New Lesson

Previously on Ch. 4

"Yes I can but not without her consent." I said before he can actually begged me to help her.

Now in Ch. 5

Maleficent's P.O.V.

"What can you help her with exactly?" Ben asked.

"I can help her do many things but first I need to know the capabilities of her power." I replied as I looked to a stair case with a small trail of Mal's magic floating in the air.

"Where are you going?" Ben asked after I started to follow her trail up the stairs.

"To go see Mal." I replied as I just followed her magic trail leading me to a place I don't even know.

"Mistress your following her magic are you not?" Diaval asked as he was right behind me.

"Wait," Ben said as he finally caught up to us. "Her magic trail, I don't see anything."

"Of course not," I replied as I kept walking down a hallway towards the classes in this school. "You don't have enough magic power to see other things that contain it."

"Why can you see?" Ben asked as he was curious.

"It helps me keep track of the fairies in the Moors so that I will know if a human comes in when there magic leaves a trail out of the Moors." I said as I stopped in front of a class that Mal's trail leads.

"Oh!" Ben replied as he stopped and stood beside me in front of the door.

"What is this class?" I asked as I grabbed the handle.

"This is the sewing class that Mal and Evie have together." Ben replied as I opened the door.

"Why hello there." A woman said as she saw me at the door.

"Hello Mrs. Ecter." Ben said as he walked in behind me.

~ Authors Note: just made up the name and wasn't sure what Disney name to use for the teacher.~

'There she is. Her power is quite unique when I look properly.' I thought as I stood at the front of the class.

"What can I do for you Ben?" The woman said, known as Mrs Ecter.

"Well I wanted to talk with Mal real quick because I have something urgent to tell her." Ben said as he looked at Mal.

"Alright, Mal!" Mrs. Ecter said as she looked back to her class.

"Coming!" Mal said as she got up from her seat and came up to the front, stopping in front of me.

"Let's go outside." Ben said as I just moved out of the way for Mal to pass by me.

'I hope she will trust me and let me check her magic ability?' I thought as I followed them out of the class.

"What did you want Ben??" Mal asked once we were outside with of the school.

"Well," Ben began to say as he looked back at me. "Maleficent here said that you have a large amount of power and I wanted to make sure that you won't get hurt."

"What he says is true," I agreed as I just stared at her. "You magic ability is like nothing I have ever seen before!"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mal's P.O.V.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I was curious at what made her say that.

"As you know, I am a powerful fairy," Maleficent said as she tighten her grip on her staff. "And with this ability's I have I can protect my kind but your ability is nothing I can fathom."

"And it's getting out of control by the strength of you powers!" I believe Diaval said as he turned human.

"Mal please just hear them out!" Ben said as he came up to me.

"What exactly do you want?" I asked as I looked back at Maleficent and Diaval staring at me.

"If you will allow it?" Maleficent began to say as she took a step towards me. "I want to check the full capacity of your powers!"

"How?" I questioned as she came closer to me.

"I just need to send a signal to see how your powers react." Maleficent replied as she held out her hand.

"O-okay!" I said as I was hesitant in giving her my hand.

"Good!" Maleficent replied as she took my hand.

'What is this feeling?' I thought as I felt a pulse go through my entire body.

"Amazing!" Maleficent said as the same feeling I felt a few seconds ago disappeared.

"What is it?" Ben asked as I saw him stare at Maleficent in anticipation.

"Your power is mixed and it is growing rapidly." Maleficent replied as she took a step back.

"Can you help her take control?" Ben asked as he grabbed my hand.

"I can but," Maleficent began to say as she stopped a few feet away from us. "Mal has to agree to get help from me."

"What can you help with?" I asked as I doubted her words.

"She can help you thrive and go beyond your expectations." Diaval said as he still stood beside Maleficent.

"What exactly can I do?" I asked as I felt Ben tighten his hand around mine.

"I can show you basic spells if you want to learn." Maleficent said as she started to walk towards me to go past me.

"Where are you going?" Ben asked as I turned to follow her.

"To a better opening for us to test something out." Maleficent said as I saw Diaval fly forward ahead of us.

"Wait!" I said as I let go of Ben's hand and followed her to an opening.

"What are we doing here?" Ben asked as she stopped in a big and clear opening.

"If Mal will let me," Maleficent said as she turned towards me. "I would like to try something out!"

"Fine!" I exclaimed as I let her grab my hand.

"Please trust me." Maleficent said as she closed her eyes.

'What is she doing?' I thought as I felt something surrounding me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I closed my eyes.

~Author's Note~

Hey I hope you like this chapter and I am so, so, sorry for the really late update.🥺

But again please leave a comment if I made a mistake so I can improve myself or a like and comment if you liked the chapter.

As before I will wait for 20 votes to update again and I will try my best to do it when I hit 20 exactly.

So thank you so much for all the votes and comments🥰🙇‍♀️😊