Chapter one

Kakashi point of veiw ~ I walked around the village looking around. Everyone in this place hates me because I killed one of my teammates and let the other one die. And that I wasn't fast enough to save my sensei and his wife from the nine tails.

I honestly don't care but they are much worse then me because they abuse the child who holds the nine tails. What they don't know is that the child they abuse is the fourth Hokage's child.

The leader of the civilian council abuses her daughter and sells her around like a whore. I feel bad for the little girl since she is only six years old. The uchihas aren't much better either.

They neglect their youngest in favor of their oldest and gave up their only daughter to a snake pedo. Who is a wanted man in the village. I honestly hate this place so damn much.

I was on my way to the Hokage's office ignoring the glared I was getting. Once I got their I could feel all of their Anbu's glares. I bowed to the third Hokage who sent his Anbu out. Only leaving me with four children.

"What is it you need lord third"I asked "I need you to take these four away from here. Itachi was just ordered to kill his family except for the youngest. And now he's wanted in the village for killing his clan. The civilian council also wants Sasuke killed as well. So I want you to take Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Itachi out of the village for a few years. I want you to bring Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura back two years before the Genin exams"Lord third said

"I guess I can do that"I said "okay great they are all already packed. Knowing that your already packed you should head out now"Lord third said and I nodded. I took pinky and Blondie while Itachi took his brother.

We shushined out of the village and started running. It wasn't that bad with the two brats with me as I thought it would be. I honestly am looking forward to leaving that annoying ass village and having a vacation. I have four years to train t he three before I have to bring them back to the village. A lot can happen in four years.

End of chapter