Chapter twenty six

Hinata Point of veiw ~ I was currently in my room for the last night. I was going to miss everyone and I have gotten used to living here theses past few months. Konan and Nagato say that I'm already on low level jounin level which is amazing. So I hate the fact that when we go back I have to act like I'm weak and afraid of everything that moves.

I'm going to miss hanging out with temari and Haku. Its going to suck back home especially since I have to act like I have a crush on Naruto which sucks since he is now one of my best friends. This is going to be difficult. I looked outside my window to see Kaia and Deidara still fighting.

I walked outside with everyone "they are still going at it. It's been two days"Konan-Chan said "I know right and they are the only two who can plan the going away party"Haku said with a sigh. Sasori went in the middle and caught both their fist flipping the two on their asses.

"Are you two done acting like fucking children and ready to talk like grown ass adults about your fucking feelings"Sasori asked with his arms crossed glaring at the two "I'm sorry Kai can you please tell me what I fucking did"Deidara asked

"it's the fact that you'd rather fuck my brother then fucking help me one of your best friends. You've known me longer then Itachi. Who was there when you would be bawling your eyes out every fucking night for your first two years in the Akatsuki me. Not Itachi. Who was there to help you after every fucking mission when you got hurt. Me not Itachi. Who was there to help you master your Justus. Me not Itachi. I fucking hate it that you choose my brother instead of me. You listen to him instead of coming to help me. I was always there for you. And the one time that I fucking needed you. You weren't there. I've always had your back and I thought you always had mine. You, Sasori and I promised each other that we would never let relationships come in between our friendship and we would always help each other when we are in need and you broke that. And I can't forgive you for that"Kaia said wiping her face.

She got up and walked away. Before she could get far Deidara grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. They both broke down crying and Deidara was apologizing so much to Kaia. Sasori looked at the two then at Itachi before punching Itachi in the face "what the hell was that for"Itachi asked

"For almost breaking up my team and coming in between my best friends. I would kill you but then Kai and Dei would be upset because they both care about you. But I swear if you ever fucking get in between us again I will give you the most painful death possible. And that goes for not only you but Gaara and Sakura"Sasori said glaring at the three. All three looked genuinely scared. I don't blame them even Zetsu, Toneri, Madara and Kurama of all people looked scared.

"Even me"Sakura asked "even you. Theses two are my best friends and have been since I joined. We have a history together. And we promised each other that we wouldn't let anything get in the way of that. And Dei almost lost track of that because of Itachi and I'll be damned if I lost one of my best friends due to a fucking relationship"Sasori said before he was pulled into a hug by Kaia and Deidara.

"I am so fucking sorry"Deidara said "it's okay but do that again and I'll kill you myself"Sasori said in a stern tone "I understand"Deidara said as Kaia wiped his tears "why don't we go paint. And have a sleepover. And play the going away party for tomorrow"Kaia said "sounds like a plan. You three need to get a lot off your chest and we will let you"Konan said as the three left.

"Itachi you almost destroyed our best team when it comes to missions. And if they really would've been broken up I would've killed you"Nagato said "best team"I asked "Kaia, Deidara, and Sasori are our best undercover team. Kaia is ruthless. Deidara is explosive. Sasori is tactical. They get the job done better then anyone without getting caught. And Itachi you almost ruined that"Nagato explained

"I'm sorry"Itachi said "what's done is done. But if our daughter would've died on a mission because she and her teammates weren't getting along. I would've killed you with out a second thought. I don't care if you are partner or not"Kisame said as Kakazu and Hidan agreed with their partner. This truly is one strange but caring family and I am very greatly that I get to be apart of it.

End of chapter