Chapter seven

Sakura point of veiw ~ I honestly hate being in this village. Especially since I have to live with my shitty ass parents. I absolutely hate how for the past four years we weren't here the Hokage made clones of us to make it seem like we were here this whole time.

We got our clones memories. I honestly hate how he made me a loud mouthed banshee who hits Naruto for no reason and absolutely in love with Sasuke. Like I don't like Sasuke. He's like my fucking brother and he would look better with Naruto.

Plus I only like Sasori. Naruto is my best friend/brother while Sasuke is my best friend/brother. He also made Kakashi look like a big ass emotionless pervert who tops and doesn't care about anything. Well he his a huge ass pervert but Kakashi-Nii doesn't top he bottoms Obito. And he does care about his family and only shows his family his emotions.

He made Sasuke seem like an Emo jerk on the path of revenge against his brother for killing his clan. And who is loved and held on a pedestal by the council and the villagers. Well Sasuke is on the path of revenge but it's against Danzo who forced his brother to kill the entire clan.

Even though he wanted the clan dead for giving up his sister to the pedo snake sannin. And he absolutely hates the attention the council and villagers give him for being the last uchiha. Even though he isn't because there is Itachi, Shisui, Obito, Madara, and Kaia.

He made Naruto seem like a loud mouthed dead last idiot who only eats ramen. Who is a walking target with his bright orange jumpsuit. Naruto maybe loud but he isn't an idiot. He is super smart. And Naruto loved dark orange. But Naruto does love ramen. But the worst part is he made it seem like Naruto was in love with me. And that the both of us were weak.

Naruto is my best friend and brother. And the both of us are extremely strong and smart. When I get my hands on the third Hokage I'm gonna kill him. Especially for making us stick to the personalities he assigned to us. We have to stay like this for the next two years. I honestly might kill someone before then.

It will honestly be Ino or Kiba. If I don't kill them first Sasuke or Naruto will kill them before me. Well it will most likely be Sasuke because Naruto and I have to hold him back all the time from jumping and attacking kiba or Ino for annoying him. He was this close to decapitating Kiba for touching his Katanas.

This was honestly going to be a long two years. I just hope I can survive until then. Then I won't have to see anyone in the stupid class. I honestly hope I'm not on a team with any of them just Sasuke and Naruto. I honestly hope Kakashi is our Sensei as well. Just two years and I can drop this fucking act.

End of chapter