War of the dead

"What do you mean his puppet?" Mu Qing asks.

"His sister never asked to be in the position that she is in now. She never wanted to be in this kind of life at all. She died by his hands, albeit he had no choice, because of her life choices by that point. He forcefully fed her resentful energy, because of this she went insane. She has no other kind of self control at the moment...."

"How will we find her?" Xie Lian asks.

"The answer lies in his memory, I can attempt to locate her through that,"

"You won't touch her at all...!" Before he can get the chance to do anything Gui Fa had already spread himself out into different clones as one rushes toward the group. Xie Lian glares and raises his hand and completely knocks him back and into one of the walls of the great martial hall.

Gui Fa clicks with his tongue and takes a breath in and a quick wave of his hand summons and teleportation array.

Hua Cheng glares and rushes forward grabbing a hold of him just as the two vanish to the mortal realm.

"Ah San Lang!"

Wei Wuxian glares and pulls out his compass and writes a spell in the air over it as uses the left over energy from the teleportation spell. His compass spins rapidly.

"Got him..."

"Feng Xin hurry up and draw an array we'll use the left over energy!" Xie Lian shouts.

Feng Xin nods and goes to draw an array as Mu Qing protects him from the left over clones. Without much effort he slices them all up and sighs heavily.

"I would believe these would be just as strong, but they're not...."

"They're only clones after all....they take a portion of his power after all..!" Sizhui shouts as he himself slices one of the clones into two.

Xie Lian sighs and throws his arm out, "These are beginning to be a headache...! Ruoye! Slaughter!" From his wrist at last Ruoye flies out and quickly cuts the clones all up into nothing emptying the martial hall completely of the nuisances in their way.

"Your highness the array is finished!"

"Then lets hurry!" He shouts as they all gather over the array. His hands press together as they all disappear from the hall and down to the mortal realm. But upon their arrival, what greeted them was nothing but chaos. Bodies upon bodies have been brought up and many beasts roamed over the flat dark land that used the be the village the siblings would wander to. Wei Wuxian glanced around and recognized the area well, and was able to see where every building used to be. Where every shop, inn, home, and restaurant used to be.

"This is their home....." he says quietly.

"S..senior Wei...there's a lot of rumbling coming from the top of the hill."

"San Lang!"

Without a second thought Xie Lian runs toward the top of the hill and while doing so cuts down whatever horrid creature he could. He wasn't bother by the enemies, nor the putrid smell in the air, or the heavy dark mass of resentful energy that engulfed the area. Instead his focus remained on finding his own husband who he knew was caught in battle. Far behind him Mu Qing and Feng Xin were giving chase as they too slashed down whatever beings they could. Yet the more they destroyed, the more that would rise from the ground. Killing one only meant ten more would form right after.

"We need more hands to take care of these....!" Mu Qing shouted.

"Everyone else is scattered handling their own territories, where do you expect to find more people to fight?!" Feng Xin shouted.