Extra! The grandmaster and Ghost King meet

BURIAL MOUNDS
In just a blink of an eye it was over. The surge of demonic energy had finally died down, and a wave of power spread along the land. The demonic item that once was within Wei Wuxian's possession had been destroyed, and by the creator himself. Everything happened so fast, from the death of his shijie, to his loss of control, to the destruction of his Yin Tiger Tally, to Lan Wanji protecting him, and trying to stop him from losing himself completely. However, by that point there was nothing more Wangji could do. Death was unavoidable. Being left to his own devices, and left to the hands of the living and dead, Wei Wuxian succumbs to his fate.

GHOST CITY
Hua Cheng lays across the surface of the alter in his temple. His chin resting in his hand with boredom as he stares at the writing before him. Despite promising to practice his writing, he really did not want to do so. He would only do this for his Gege, and yet he just could not stand the amount of boredom that was invading his person from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head. He sighs and flicks at the brush and groans.

"Gege...please..this is just torture..." He whines and whines to himself like a pampered child, as if his prince would dare to walk through the doors to take him away from the homework assigned to him. He goes ahead and lays back on the table and stares at the ceiling.

"Hmm....nothing has relatively been happening, and it's been peaceful. But that's only around our area, I wonder just exactly how it is everywhere else. The events of the past probably didn't affect the other countries at all...so no other mortals could have known that a disease was so close to being spread all over the world. Ah, such old thoughts and events. I shouldn't wish for any eyesores, but it is rather boring sometimes when I'm not with Gege..." he says with a sigh, but then a sudden chill creeped at the base of his spine. Something was not right. A rather dangerous presence had just wandered into his domain. He jumps up onto his two feet and decides to step out the doors. He folds his arms behind him and prepares for whatever monstrosity decides to stir up trouble in his domain.

At the entrance of the city, a man in dark robes stands with his head hanging low and his gaze completely broken and dazed. His body was subdued in dark swirls of energy, and his shoulders sulked with great shame and despair. His head rises up to look at the sight before him, yet he paid no mind to any of the glory that was laid out before him. His mind continued to wander back to the last few moments of his life. He shijie. His family. And someone who he believed was calling to him, someone trying to help him, all of that was burned away. Left behind. His heart was so broken and his mind in such a daze. Behind him other ghouls and ghosts walked, but they paused directly behind him with annoyance pretty clear on their faces, and in their voices as they shouted at him to move. His temper began to flare up immediately as his eyes flashed in a bright red color. He slowly turns to the group behind him, and raises his hands with the palms filled with dark energy. Even if they were ghouls and ghosts he could still remove them easily from his sight. His lips pursed as a single note rings in the air. The ghosts step back, but immediately freeze in place as their bodies rise up before him. The citizens of the city began to wander over with curiosity, and caution. They're ghosts, what could another ghost do to harm them so viciously. However, they underestimated this sudden intruder.

His hands curl and the ghosts and ghouls that were hanging in the air suddenly faded in flames of deep blackness. His hands formed into fists as the victims burned in dark flames leaving nothing behind. The citizens all backed away from him with fear. Who was this guy? Why was he here? How did he die? And why is he killing other ghosts and ghouls right after death? From within the crowd a simple fear filled ghost rushes to the temple to inform the Ghost King who was continuing to wait for the visitor that was now creating chaos in his city.

"M..My L..Lord there's this crazy guy k..killing ghosts!"

"I'm aware he has arrived...the city will go into shut down until he comes to me," But as soon as those words leave his lips a loud piercing sound of whistle spreads through the air jabbing through the ear drums of every creature in the city. Hua Cheng cringes and holds a hand to his temple as he glares forward down the street to the entrance. He sucks at his teeth and swings his head up quickly as E-Ming flies and attacks.