Extra! Great minds think alike..?

The events with the twins have left a deep impression on the gods and cultivators alike. No one could say for sure as to who should be blamed for the events that occurred. Therefore instead everyone chose to take responsibility in their own rights as people who choose their paths to help others. As for the God and ghost king, they decided to take a break for themselves as a few old memories were pulled to the surface during the battle and it left some deep impressions in their minds.

As for Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, they both also decided to rest and not take part in other events in order to gain back their own strengths as well. Wei Wuxian was mentally exhausted and physically tired after such a battle and just wanted to also cling to his husband after witnessing him being reduced to such a state before. It was something he had not witnessed in a long time. If he wasn't clingy before, he was being overbearing clinging now, though Lan Wangji was actually enjoying the attention more than not. After all, Everyday means everyday for them so of course he paid no mind to the small change.

The two decide to venture outside the walls of Gusu, and to other places outside the sect. Just to give themselves a bit of time alone. They wounded up in a place that was rather not familiar to them and possibly a bit farther from their home. It was a rather lively village filled with kind people. It was nice little place to be at. However what they didn't expect was to find a certain shrine outside the village. They walked along the path and up to the structure only to look up at the shrine and realize they were at the shrine belonging to a certain God and ghost king pair.

And standing before the front of it was a god in white and a young man in red.

Wei Wuxian grins and waves his hand as he runs over pulling his husband along.

"Your highness~! Hua Cheng!!"

The two immortal beings turn to the cultivators and are rather surprised to see them once more.

"Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji. It's nice to see you both again," Xie Lian says with a smile.

"What are you both doing here?" Hua Cheng asks.

"Vacation~! After we both recovered from that last mission, we decided to go off on our own for a bit to just relax without anyone else around."

"Oh. You too?"

"Hm?"

"San Lang and I came here to the mortal realm to just be away from gods and ghosts alike. We wanted to just get away and relax on our own for a while,"

"Wow~! I suppose great minds think alike huh? How about the four of us catch a meal together?"

"Do we really have to?" Hua Cheng says with a look of exasperation over his face.

"Come on San Lang, during all of that we really didn't get to talk much like normal people. Let's just sit and have a conversation. I definitely would like to get to know them some more."

"I've already told you everything about him,"

Wei Wuxian pouts.

"How dare you spill my secrets like that. How rude,"

"Wei Ying..."

He turns to Wangji.

"Calm down,"

Wei Wuxian sighs and leans against him, "Fine. Fine."

"Heh, then why don't you join us in the shrine for a meal instead? The villagers have brought food as offerings just recently. There's enough for us all," Xie Lian suggests.

"That'll do."

The two cultivators follow the two into the shrine and are amazed by how it was laid out and cared for. The two look to the statues that completely show the images of the two strongest beings in the world, side by side, with a single flower in between. The offering table completely covered in many plates of foods from dumplings, to soup, to fruits, and vegetables. The two turn to each other.